Ninja Family on the V5 help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguccci

Reaction score
Question about how to achieve the Ninja Family on the Tamagotchi Connection v5. I've neglected the happiness hearts on my adult characters, who are a smart-blended family and with about 90% bond, for nearly 2 days straight, and they have yet to transform into the Ninja Family. Am I doing something wrong? Am I supposed to neglect the happiness hearts of the teen characters and let them age into the Ninja Family, or do adult characters transform into the Ninja Family from neglected happiness?

I've had the ninja family a few times, and it definitely does come from neglecting happiness in the adult stage. I'm not entirely sure how exactly it happens, but I think it's more in care misses (having them call for attention, but not doing anything about it until the icon isn't lit up anymore). I think it might be from a certain amount of care misses??

I've had the ninja family a few times, and it definitely does come from neglecting happiness in the adult stage. I'm not entirely sure how exactly it happens, but I think it's more in care misses (having them call for attention, but not doing anything about it until the icon isn't lit up anymore). I think it might be from a certain amount of care misses??
It's so strange though, when I neglect the happiness hearts, certainly, the care icon becomes emboldened, but, the boldness doesn't go away. Am I supposed to let them call for help, refill a happiness heart, and let them call for care again?

It takes a while, but eventually, if you leave them for long enough, the boldness on the attention icon will go away (I'm pretty sure at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back