Sign in to follow this  
Popgotchi

~ 20th Anniversary ★ TamaM!X Log ~

Day 24

As usual, I dropped the Tama off to their parents. I like the exterior for the Gozaru house!

vgu2sQs.jpg

Watawatatchi gave us a gift and I changed Genji’s colour for fun. In the end, I settled with red, although it looks more brown.

CDzMM3z.jpg7lFbKfk.jpg

And now the proposal to Watawatatchi!

PPd0uzI.jpg

Watawatatchi: I...want to get married, wata ♡

Her headpiece is so cute. I wish the child will also have that.

vw9Gw9G.jpg

Out pops a red girl! I’ll call her Akane. Watawatatchi’s mother looks very pretty~

Here’s some more pics of the bright red child.

HDgpaTU.jpg

One hour later…

ZoWcwQo.jpg

The cloud headpiece is such a nice addition! Akane is also a close ‘pure’ Sakuramotchi. Extra pic that I took--

NHkOvUG.jpg

The cloud accessory is sad too. What if it's actually taking over Akane? o.o

Now, I swear I uploaded Genji's teen sprite...But when I grabbed all of my images from Imgur, it wasn't there! And I only have that one image of his teen stage...So there's another gap here as well.

TbP8ODV.png

Getting a bit tired at the same teen character. Yet I don't know how to get a different teen, either. Akane is expected to grow again today in maybe two or three hours, but I'll write that up in the next entry. I figured I might as well put something up for now. Family tree has been updated.

Until tomorrow~☆!
  • Like 1

Day 25

Hey look, it’s an update

Akane’s teen form is…

wmtCPRP.jpg

The same squid looking character again?! But this appearance is really cute, so she’s off the hook for that. Pics make it hard to see the light pink cloud on top of her head.

And the adult stage~

i0Kr4Xn.jpg

Yaaay! The cloud piece is still there! There’s a brown Gozarutchi body too. I’ll probably change her colour to pink to make her look matching. I haven’t thought of anyone to marry her off to because I was waiting to see what her adult form would look like before making the decision. Still I’m not too sure. I wanted this generation to have been a boy so that I could marry Lovelitchi or Memetchi. I’ll be keeping Akane around for the next day or two--to think who I should mix with, and because of an assessment that’s due in soon.

Until tomorrow~☆!

• Like 1

Day 26

I’m back after the little break!

Like I said, I was going to change Akane's colour. I settled with pink because it'd match the cloud.

zCmD1QK.jpg

And she tried out some matching pink accessories~

VzVDOxi.jpg

It sits on top of the cloud headpiece! I'm glad they did that, otherwise it would have irked me :s

The male selections weren't all too appealing to me. Not for Akane's looks, at least. So I tried Yotsubatchi again, in hopes of getting those wings or eyes.

u41EFth.jpg

*smooch*

i02D197.jpg

A really light yellow boy with bright red cheeks ^^

Unoriginal name, but he shall be called Butter ( for obvious reasons :P )

0bXgoSU.jpg

I was able to catch him doing the wiggle and took a picture at the same time. I also saw Akane check up on Butter when he was sleeping in his little bed, but she disappeared into the bottom right corner before I was able to get my phone.

Contrary to his name, Butter did not become a yellow toddler.

IjiMAZp.jpg
I've made him visit Lovelitchi, Himebaratchi, Chochotchi and Violetchi. They're all at least on or past the friend stage.
...And again, I swear I downloaded Akane's teen sprite and uploaded it to Imgur, but apparently not?? So I quickly recreated the sprite and it was pretty accurate.
SuJwtRS.png
Hmm, pink like cotton candy~ (I was supposed to post this yesterday but I got too tired)
Until tomorrow~☆!
  • Like 1

Day 27 ★ / Day 28

Butter became a fall-themed snail. He was approached by Chochotchi with gifts in the afternoon. The orange sunset also matched him really well.

9gpazH2.jpg

The life cycle continues--

srt6sGP.jpg

Butter? More like a carrot :P

I don’t think there’s a way to get the character to turn green by eating a food item 5 times. Nor orange, come to think of it? Butter resembles a previous character that I raised. I wish he got the eyes or wings from Yotsubatchi. I didn't have time to marry him off straight away, so I did it the next day. His room became messy, so time to clean!

x1fE635.jpg

Did you notice that I changed the background? We also got the 50% discount for any future living room changes. Oh and he's now wearing a cute little hat~

Off to Flower Hills again to improve relations. Chochotchi appeared and tried to propose to Butter at least 5 times! But we gently let her down by saying we'll have a think about it. Who was I really going for?

wT2s1Oq.jpg

The lovely Himebaratchi! I love her design so much, so I have high hopes for the next generation.

GRZuBJz.jpg

Another red baby! I'll call her Rosa. The toddler form had Himebaratchi's hair piece. Goodbye, Watawatatchi cloud!

I can't believe it's been a month (and a bit) since I got and started this Tamagotchi! We're already onto the 13th generation. I think that's the highest I've ever gotten with any one Tama :D

Butter's life stages--

u4T4cBP.png

Until tomorrow~☆!

• Like 1

Day 29

Another entry! This has surpassed 1,000 views ^^

Let's get to it--

Akane visited Makkakka Town. Been a while since I mentioned that destination. I would like to try and see how Kuchipatchi's genes would work in future generations, but I might have some other potential characters in mind. Typical Kuchipatchi! I knew the futon would be one of his favourite items :D

xtB9NSt.jpg

He managed to invade Akane's dream o_o also some personal space wouldn't hurt there

And I turned her red!

3ODiAmH.jpg

By winning the swimming race. I didn't take pictures of the colour change, but I did save the sprite, so that's when you'll see her red form. I picked her up from Butter and Himebaratchi and she grew up.

7OTVHrT.jpg

Good to see the rose headpiece is still being inherited ^^

Don't mind her little poop on the corner :D

I turned her red again, and she went to visit TamaTown. She met up with Kuromametchi, Kikitchi, Mimitchi and Lovelitchi.

xwAzO0H.jpg

I found out that one of Lovelitchi's favourite items is the racquet. But Akane did most of the work against the opponent. Good job there!

Hm, that's all for today, I think...These updates are mostly just pictures of each stage at this point :P

Until tomorrow~☆!

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in the last few days or so because I have decided to take a short break from running the Tama. The only reason why I'm doing this is because of upcoming assessments that will happen next week. Once I'm done with my assessments, I will be back and this log will continue as normal! :)

Good luck on your assessments!!

• Like 1

it's beautiful, now if only we could all somehow convince Bandai to make a English import to the us, i might be on the tamagotchi ban wagon late and i messed up not buying the update to tamagotchi friends thinking it was the same game as before, but i will be damned that i miss the next release.

Aslo popgotchi i love your icon it's adorable.

• Like 1

Good luck on your assessments!!

Thank you! I have two tomorrow, which is more like a practice assessment for the final one held at the end of the year. I'd still like to try my best though. The assessment today counts more, so after tomorrow I'm basically free. I think I can get back to running it tonight... :D

it's beautiful, now if only we could all somehow convince Bandai to make a English import to the us, i might be on the tamagotchi ban wagon late and i messed up not buying the update to tamagotchi friends thinking it was the same game as before, but i will be damned that i miss the next release.

Aslo popgotchi i love your icon it's adorable.

It's never too late to get into Tamagotchi! I thought that I would have outgrown them but I came back last year to find that there's still a fanbase.

But we have to face the fact that Tamagotchis aren't as popular as they were back in the day. And thank you, haha~ ^^

Day 30

Hello everyone! Most of my assessments have been done, and I only have two more tomorrow. I’m not too concerned about them, so it’s time to get back to this~~

Before I took a small pause, I let Akane grow into an adult. She didn’t notice a thing with my tiny hiatus :P

183v0YK.png

Resembled a carrot as well! But yaaay, she got Himebaratchi’s roses~ Watawatatchi’s cloud piece had a nice run. I changed Akane’s colour several times. The red was too intense on her despite her name. I’ve gathered sprites for all of em which you will see soon. These images were taken before I took the break, but I will continue to run it tomorrow as soon as possible. I think white suits her and the rose decor pretty well.

Not really relevant, but I made an Instagram for my Tamagotchi. I've never had IG before, so I’m not sure what I want to do with it but it’s nice to see other people’s Tamagotchi posts there too.

Until next time~☆!

Day 31

As promised, I put batteries in it and it’s back up and running! I don’t really like how I have to push down really hard on the case to remove it. It makes me feel like I’ll apply too much pressure or break the case by sliding it the wrong way or something. So here’s a recap--Akane turned into an adult and I changed her colours. I settled with white and I gave her an accessory for fun. I had three potential candidates to marry her off to--Mametchi, Kuchipatchi and Kuromametchi.

6DxkiIe.jpg

I ended up going with Kuchipatchi because I want to save the other two for later.

qn7UAxN.jpg

Kuchipatchi: I want you to marry me, datchi!

And we did! Her outline became red as a result. I’d say it matches her quite nicely. Here’s their child--

E2pxR4U.jpg

It’s a grey baby boy! He will be called Alain. The family picture is very colourful.

TaJ3ClA.jpg

His mother helped him take a bath. Squeaky clean! An hour later, he grew into a green Kuchi-lipped toddler. What happened to that grey body? :s

2f6uYVd.jpg

The park changed its theme too. I thought it was something from Patchi Forest or something, judging from the mushrooms. But it’s probably the Makaka Town theme?

6uPv7Lr.jpg

Kuchipatchi's lips look cute on the toddler, but I can't say for sure when Alain becomes an adult...I'll need to change the park theme to try and get the rose headpiece. No offense to Alain but...he looks like a trash bag

Everything is up to speed now! I'm on the 14th generation so far. Everything in my family tree is also updated.

Geez, Akane went through a lot of changes!

1eOYbl4.png

Until next time~☆!
  • Like 1

Day 32

Okay I kinda forgot about updating and running it for a couple of days because it was the long weekend, but now I should post before I need to catch up on more stuff.

Following the previous entry, Alain was left with his parents in their red house.

V6dPz8L.jpg

After picking him up, he turned into a teen.

duPnWBk.jpg

He was a green snail! A very interesting looking teen. At this point, I changed the theme of the park so that it had flowers, so it was following Akane’s side. Was it a good idea? Did I manage to avoid the Kuchipatchi lips??

OigcIxO.jpg

Yes, but other than that, is there any difference? :(

He lost the leaf accessories too. Other than that, it was literally the same. Meh…

Now I’m off to marry Alain to Lovelitchi! I also want to try Violetchi sometime too in the future.

leHQImt.jpg

They had another baby boy! A grey one at that too. Off the top of my head, the name Len pops up. So that's what he'll be called.

h4AHbbY.jpg

And here's Alain's forms--

v1bYbTF.png

very...green?

That’s all for today. I’ll post the toddler and teen stages later.

Until next time~☆!

Day 33

Hello everyone! Today is going to be a short entry. I may start to post/update this once or twice for every generation I go through. It’ll save space on the thread and be easier to read with a flow.

As I said, here’s Len’s toddler form.

4cdCHzQ.jpg

15 minutes ago, he turned into a teen.

E36IfZT.jpg

I love the colour palette! It strongly resembles Lovelitchi. The green works really nicely with the white, pink and slight hint of grey. But...another snail? I really don’t know how to influence the teen stages. I think the only ones I’ve ever gotten are the snail, ghost/fish container blob, sad squid and one dinner plate/space looking teen...I wonder if there are two more, like this one?

I have a feeling that the adult will have a whole different look. Maybe the eyes will change? I'm fine with the raisin dot eyes that's been going on for the past few generations. Can't wait!
Until next time~☆!

OMG you were so right about them being similar! They're practically identical! haha :lol:

• Like 1

Hi, I'm really new to tamas, I have had others before but honestly didn't really like them until I got my mix which I love. You mentioned there's a website where we can upload our tamas? Can you give me more information on that please? Thanks!