Sanrio Tamagotchi M!x Growth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnieface

Reaction score
Hi all, it's been years since I've logged onto here but i'm thinking of getting back into tamas (my last one was an iD), and I've been looking at the m!x, specifically the newer Sanrio version.

I've found a growth chart for the original and 20th anniversary mixes, but I'm not necessarily sure how it works on the Sanrio one.

Can you get Sanrio characters through growth or are they only available to "mix" with through marriage?

Thanks!!

I just got my Sanrio m!x in the mail and haven't really opened it yet, but based on this table from the official site, there are no raisable Sanrio characters.

You can only meet them in the their assigned towns and "mix" with them.

I looked at the site you linked to @pyrotarukia, and I could mix PomPomPurin and Kiki, the little twin stars girl, so this just makes me more confused. :-( And @ichiro.malfoy, this makes me sad if it's true. However, I don't really understand the table? Where on there does it show all of the ones you can raise? Would it be more worth it to get a regular m!x for more characters? Thank you!!

I looked at the site you linked to @pyrotarukia, and I could mix PomPomPurin and Kiki, the little twin stars girl, so this just makes me more confused. :-( And @ichiro.malfoy, this makes me sad if it's true. However, I don't really understand the table? Where on there does it show all of the ones you can raise? Would it be more worth it to get a regular m!x for more characters? Thank you!!
The m!x Fortune Telling site is just a little demo, haha. There isn't much of a purpose of it, but it's just there for display. At the moment I don't think the pure characters have been confirmed yet, as it's only been out for a few days but I assume the standard Spacy / Melody pures remain the same on the Sanrio edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the growth charts and I think I understand now. For some reason I thought there were a lot more breedable pure characters on the m!x in general. >___< I was really looking forward to having a Cinnamoroll all to myself in a gotchi form. Thanks everyone! If anyone finds out anything different, please let me know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back