En Tama? Why is this so popular? Tell me about it. :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've noticed besides the Sanrio M!X something called "En Tama" is mentioned here, on Facebook and even in You Tube comments! I know it's one of the old ones, was just wondering what sparked it's sudden popularity? What am i missing here? I don't have one.

There's a male and female baby for each family. If you get a Mame-Family baby, it'll always grow into one of the Mame-Family characters, and so on.

There's a cooking feature, which is pretty cool. It's longer-lived than the English versions, which gives you longer to build up its GUTS Points.

Instead of just seeing pictures with the letters and such, you get newspapers and letters with actual text. It's all in Japanese, though, so if you can't read Japanese, it's not much help...

It's also got an extra family of characters you can get that aren't available in the English V4.

You can't choose when to go to the school, the teachers just come to you at certain times throughout the day. It's the same with the shopkeeper, he comes to you throughout the day to sell you items/food/cooking materials, there's no shop for you to go to.

There's also no pause feature, you have to pause it with the time-screen trick like on the vintage models or removing the battery.

Umm... I think that covers most of the main differences. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back