After changing the batteries on my P's & patching unlocked areas locked

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I had Eco Town and Base opened up on the P's. After changing the batteries those areas are greyed out. What happened?

I have all the puzzle pieces and 5 generations of Tamas... I also have the Eco bag & scoop + those two locations were opened up before. Now everything is greyed out. You can still see the names for the locations. (so no question marks) but you can't access them anymore.

Having another baby and raising it didn't help "reset" the situation. The batteries ran out again, and I'm worried locations will be lost everytime they die.

Update: After the next adult was raised I unlocked the funpark, base (again!) but Eco Town has gone back to being greyed out. So I guess I will have to meet the triplets again. Maybe a glitch? Weird!

I'm not so worried now that the base is back. That really worried me having all the puzzle pieces and a few adults. I have a theory changing the batteries, a pierce and the patch all around the same time might have been too much for it. So now it's had a "mental health" moment and restored itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back