The Life and Times of Fam the v3 :D (Quote: Izzyd07)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMR

Reaction score
Welcome to Fam's v3 Log! He was hatched today at 5:52pm on 3/5/17 and will be participating in the Long-Lived Oldies Hatch IV. Here I'll be logging about his (hopefully) long life!

Here he is as a baby:

Shortly afterwards he evolved into a toddler:

Thanks for reading - I hope to update soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I took Fam to school with me. He was incognito in my pencil case spying on my pens. I forgot to check him during German, so I found him with only two hearts remaining. On the bus ride home we played a lot of bump and get. He became the champion at get for getting to the tenth round. I'm so proud of him!

Here he is a few hours after becoming the champion, I guess he rusts fast:

He even into a teenager this evening, and i thought we could polish some of his bump moves. Spot the differences ;D:

Well after a long day he finally settled down in his cozy quilt.

Well, i will post tomorrow! And for all Star Wars fans: May the Fourth be with you!

<(o-o)> @(^~^)@ [-o-]---- ##*

(Yoda, Princess Leia, Darth Vader's tie fighter shooting, explosion.)

Oohhh, so Bump is the reason Fam has such high weight! I was thinking you kept feeding him snacks instead of playing with him or something :lol: I wonder, since Fam's name is based on the Lord of the Rings, will he grow up to be a good gardener and carry great responsibility? His shell sure does fit with the gardening theme!

Oohhh, so Bump is the reason Fam has such high weight! I was thinking you kept feeding him snacks instead of playing with him or something :lol: I wonder, since Fam's name is based on the Lord of the Rings, will he grow up to be a good gardener and carry great responsibility? His shell sure does fit with the gardening theme!
Yeah, Me: "hmmmm... a boy. Dad, should I name him Frodo or Sam? I can't decide." Dad: "You should name him Fam." *laughing*

That's pretty much what happened XD. To bad the tamatown website was shut down, I could've gotten him a ring. (But if it was the ring of power that would be bad.)

Yesterday photobucket wasn't working and I wanted to show you all the photo of his new carnivorous plant pet. Fam named his new plant pet "Planty". Just kidding, I know you can't really name the plants, or keep them as pets.

Here's Planty trying to eat Fam:

I didn't take a photo of his stats screen yesterday, sorry. I completely forgot. Se you all tonight with today's post!

Sorry! This is really late! I posted it on the Hatch logs, but I forgot to post it here. Two days ago, Fam and I went to taekwando together (he stayed in the car). My dad teaches our family (except for my mom taekwando) so it was a really fun class. We learned a lot and I made Fam excersise today afterwards. He played a lot of heading and get, although his Bump skills aren't quite what they used to be, he seems to have found a better sport.

He has evolved into a paparatchi, I don't know what I did wrong, but as they say "learn to love." :) I only have 4 more precious days with him in youth. I will make the most of it.

I dressed him up hoping he would look prettier, but it didn't really work out:

Here he is with a wig on him. I think he looks like a rockstar in it:

At the end of a long day, he still was up partying while I had to go to sleep. Hopefully I can stay up and get a picture of him asleep tomorrow night. He is now four, but I didn't get a any pictures of his stats today either. He'all be with me at school tomorrow too. Let the oldie countdown begin!

Really sorry for not logging for the past few days! I have been busy with end of year tests and homework and studying... must I go on? :(

Fam is doing great, of sorts, well he did get sick two times because I forgot to check on him. And he had three poops next to him too. I feel really awful and all, but I am trying to take better care of him. He is 9 tama years old, soon to be an oldies! Yayy! :)

It is nearing midnight here and I am super tired. Thanks so much for sticking with me here (if anyone is actually seeing this).

I promise to log in full tomorrow with pictures! Hope you all the best! Bybee!

Haha! Okay, Fam and I are really eggcited! :) (I know, bad joke, I had an omelette for breakfast it tasted delicious, almost as good as that pun.) Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and he is also evolving into an Oldie! What better day than tomorrow to make me, his mother, proud! I hope to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom and with Fam. I do hope he thinks as me as "

his "mum".

According to google the 1st definition under verb for mother is:

mother

ˈmʌðə/

Verb

bring up (a child) with care and affection.

"the art of mothering"

I am also happy that he beat Gozurutchi in "sprint" considering he's a ninja. (I know it doesn't make a difference who your racing.) Fam even started socializing with my family! He met my dad, who cleaned up around four poop piles when I had forgotten about him. (Oops, sorry Fam! :( )

We had a party to celebrate his youth! His last night as a paparatchi is almost up, sleep well Fam.

Here's to all our very loved tamagotchis! Good luck everyone!

Today Fam turned 10! Yay! We spent Mother's Day on the Rhein-River on a ferry boat. In the morning when I got up he hadn't dropped any hearts. When I checked on him in the car he had dropped 1 hungry heart and one happy heart, the same for lunch, dinner, and the car ride home.

I had started to get worried by 6:00 pm that a paparatchi kept on greeting me on the screen. He should have been an Oldie by then. I guess he must have evolved right before he went to bed, because I saw a cite lil' senior in a bed! :) :) I didn't get to play with him as an Oldie because he fell asleep to fast. ;)

More tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Sorry again for not posting. I'm afraid I have bad news. Fam has died, I slept in to late today and he was not cared for for a very long time.

He was 15 tama-years old.

I will be hatching another tamagotchi in a day or two. Although we did not reach all of our goals, I have always thought that the most valuable thing about a tamagotchi is that it is possible to get very attached to them. Therefore, I will be making a new hatch. I'll name the Hatch and give details at a later date. Thank you, this may seem weird, but I'm a little shaken after Fam's death and I have come up with some ideas. Thank you.

Fam certainly was a Long-Loved Tamagotchi.

Ahh, that's too bad about Fam. I do have some thoughts on your feelings after his passing. It seems like you are in the middle of readjusting and thus you are still doing your old routine but you can't complete it because Fam is missing. This feeling that something is missing may be causing confusion and might also be causing you to feel you need to do something but you can't pinpoint what it is. Basically, the feeling to take care of Fam lingers on but is halted by how you know you can't. Or, you could be feeling nothing because you don't know how to feel, yet feelings are surging up. That's just my two cents, but I feel convinced that you are dealing with grief and people deal with grief in many ways.

I also have thoughts on why Fam may have died. It seems you kept his weight in pretty high levels and from my own experience and what I have read, that can make a Tamagotchi unhealthy. Perhaps because of his weight he got sicker faster, thus he was sick when he usually shouldn't be. I tend to keep my tamas in the 35-40 range, but I've seen people who prefer keeping theirs near the base weight. Of course, this is just my observations and it would be interesting to see where experimenting leads.

Latest posts

Back