Help testing Tamagotchi emulator.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA311

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been working further on the Tamagotchi Emulator I posted about a while ago, and I am now planning to release a second beta, which includes up to the teen stage.

However, I would like to test the connection feature first, to see if it works properly between distant computers. (I already tested it with my brother on a computer in the same house)

I need 1 person to help me test it.

That person would have to be in a similar timezone to mine, since we would have to be in a live chat in order to connect successfully, because the time interval for the connection is rather small.

Here are some thing that can be done:

16k3puf.jpg

(Present, Game, Park and Letter)

After testing for a couple of days, I will post the beta for everyone!

Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi SA311! This seems like an amazing idea! I would love to help, test, sprite... whatever the heck you need! And even if our timezones are a little off... I usually stay up almost every day. Hopefully you can find some time in your day to message me back! :D

Hi SA311! This seems like an amazing idea! I would love to help, test, sprite... whatever the heck you need! And even if our timezones are a little off... I usually stay up almost every day. Hopefully you can find some time in your day to message me back! :D
Thank you for your interest! I will send you a PM.

I would love to test itn and we are almost in the same timezone (i'm at UTC+01:00 +1 hour here)

Last edited by a moderator:
We found a problem while testing and now I am going to have to change the code considerably.

When I am done, I will test with the person I have been testing with thus far and then post a topic making the beta available for all.

This might take a while, so please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back