Tamagotchi character designs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thetitaniumdrago

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm the only person that feels this way but I'm not a fan of the character designs in modern Tamagotchis. I have owned every colour Tamagotchi and I feel that with every iteration the characters are becoming more and more humanoid I guess is the word? I don't dislike the colour Tamagotchis, far from it, I love them but I do feel that one of the things that I loved about the earlier versions (such as the version 2 particularly) were the unique character designs and every character seemed vastly different. It seems that I now spend more time with an earlier version due to this. Some unique characters that come to mind are Whaletchi, Flowertchi and UFOtchi. I'm just wondering if anyone else feels the same way?

I've got so used to the modern characters that I don't really mind as much anymore, but it definitely was something to get used to at first. Even if I do like most of the modern ones (although there are obviously exceptions too), I still prefer the earlier characters. They're so cute and unique! It would be great if there were more color versions with the older characters. :wub:

I totally agree; I used to love thinking of them as virtual pets but the new ones are more like people, it's weird! XD

I like characters like Kuchpatchi or Mametchi rather than the ones that wear clothes.

I also like the older characters much better. I also liked to collect items other than stupid jewelry, which is why I never got into the Tamagotchi Friends or Dreamtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back