Custom 4U stuff ? + Question on V Deco Pierces

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunbutchi

Reaction score
I've been looking around for a topic on this but I can't find one. Decided I may as well ask now, since I'm dying to know if this is possible.

There's a program I've got on my computer called iD Make DL. I downloaded it a long time ago, and it's served in making custom items for the iD and P's, for me.

Upon the release of the 4U english app I saw that there are a few custom items thrown in there. Some foods, wallpapers, and I think a few custom-made lotteries and characters? Not entirely sure, though. I was wondering if making our own custom stuff is really possible? The idea of a custom character on my 4U is something awesome to me. I've been unable to find out how to make something like this, and even if items can be sent to the 4U without the app, in the case this is possible.

Second question: virtual deco pierces. Is it possible to make custom vDPs too? At this point if you can't tell I'm p much obsessed with the concept of a custom character on a Tamagotchi, haha.

Sorry if these are really dumb questions. I myself am not sure if these downloads/Deco Pierces are new data or just accessing data that's already on the device, so if it's the latter obviously custom vDPs would be impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back