Poll: Melody m!x, Spacy, or Anniversary?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melody m!x , spacy or anniversary?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffleDonut22

Reaction score
I am between the melody, and the anniversary!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the anniversary just for the sake of it being the anni version, without having much background knowledge on it.

Now I actually have it and I understand more about it, I'd definitely go for the Melody version.

I just think the anniversary is a bit bland in comparison, there aren't many new characters (the whole point, I know) compared to the Melody or Spacy version.

I still love it but if I could go back in time I'd rather have the Melody. ^_^

Off-topic: Topic title modified ---- please refrain from typing in ALL CAPS.

On-topic: I voted for Anniversary :D it's my favourite m!x so far.

Of the three I love the anniversary, everything on it to me is perfect. It is the most complete (you don't need others to enjoy it!) And i love seeing some old school characters all in colour and mixing, i love that too. But The anniversary mix wins for me. The melody and spacy mix are far too similar to one another that for me they are equals (I love the spacy characters but I love the melody shell so it really is a tie)

interesting, I do not have the anniversary but I have the Sanrio. I think I Like the Sanrio the best, but to be Honest the M!X´s are paused while I get more Tamatomo characters on my ID IDL P´s 4U and 4U+, I have just been having more fun with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back