So I just ordered a 20th Anniv. m!x...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Library-Whale

Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips? This is my first m!x, and I'd like to know what I should do if, say, I have to work a night shift, since I read that the Daycare/leaving the character at their parent's house only lasts for a certain amount of time. Stuff like that!

If anything, I suggest going over everything here. This is my favorite guide so far to the Tamagotchi m!x, and it definitely got me used to all the features. As for the daycare/parents' house thing, yes, both open at 7 AM and close at 7 PM. But it's not a big deal, all of the babies, toddlers, and teens go to bed at 8 PM. As for the adults, most either go to bed at 9 or 10. They all go to sleep on their own, so you don't need to turn the lights out or anything. The m!x's are kinda low maintenance, so you'll be fine leaving them alone for a few hours. Anywho, if you have any other questions that the website I provided doesn't answer, feel free to ask me! I know a lot about the m!x and the more obscure things that the guide leaves untouched.

I'd like to add that if you want to get Shimashimatchi or Makiko, they can only be obtained in the first generation and they need at least 7 (or 8) miss cares. And after the first generation, you have the option to leave the Tamagotchi with their parents, which is basically the daycare. If you leave the Tamagotchi at the daycare place, you need to remember to pick them up when it's 5pm, otherwise its happiness goes down. This doesn't happen when it's with their parents, as they will automatically drop off the Tamagotchi back to your care. You can take them back before 5pm too.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can change the time on the Tama to better fit your schedule too. I get up pretty early in the morning, so my 5:30 is their 7:00A.M.

If you leave the Tamagotchi at the daycare place, you need to remember to pick them up when it's 5pm, otherwise its happiness goes down. This doesn't happen when it's with their parents, as they will automatically drop off the Tamagotchi back to your care. You can take them back before 5pm too.

Whoops, I guess it's 5 PM instead of 7 PM. Totally my mistake! But yes, it is ideal to leave your Tamagotchi with their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back