Which new Tamagotchi should I buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicmusa123

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I was quite obsessed with Tamagotchis when they became popular in my school (I was 6 or 7 years old). My first one was a v.4, and I later got a v.5 but found it VERY high-maintenance. Yesterday I found them lying in my drawer and felt really nostalgic, and decided I should buy a new one, with colors.

My question now is, which one should I buy? I thought the 4U was a good choice since it was relatively cheap on Amazon, but after reading some reviews it turns out it gets boring after a while if you don't have a device with NFC, and that the Touch Cards are expensive as well. The iD was supposedly not as fun either since there aren't many characters, but the iD L was an improvement. From reading a bit more, I found out the P's was superior, but it costs A LOT, is it worth it? Also, is the m!x any good?

There are many choices, but I'd like one with cute characters that is fun to play.

Should I buy the iD, iD L, 4U, P's or M!X?

I'd recommend the P's as they have a lot of built in content and there is an English patch available, and if you're not interested in buying some sort of irDa device a lot of sellers patch themselves,

Hi! I've owned both a P and now two Mixes. So far, I feel like the P had more content, but if the price is a huge concern, the Mix should do just fine. Also, the idea of being able to mix traits from both parents is pretty awesome. And there are plenty of online guides to help you understand the Japanese menus.

Having a color-screen Tamagotchi has been a wonderful experience and definitely a huge upgrade from the older versions. I played a 4.5 in elementary and I am now in college :- ) it's really a timeless toy!

Hi! I've owned both a P and now two Mixes. So far, I feel like the P had more content, but if the price is a huge concern, the Mix should do just fine. Also, the idea of being able to mix traits from both parents is pretty awesome. And there are plenty of online guides to help you understand the Japanese menus.

Having a color-screen Tamagotchi has been a wonderful experience and definitely a huge upgrade from the older versions. I played a 4.5 in elementary and I am now in college :- ) it's really a timeless toy!
Thanks! I've decided to buy a Tamagotchi P's! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back