Changing details

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki noo

Reaction score
The title speaks for itself. I don't seem to have the content that is talked about in some topics. Eg changing an avatar. The buttons I'm told I should have simply aren't there. I have a new email address and I don't know how to add it in. Can anyone help please?

Email: Go to the upper left corner of the screen, the section with the icons, and click the button that displays your picture (in your case, a silhouette of a person). A window will pop up and you should then select "My Content", the third option in the right column. You will then be taken to a page that will has a list of sections on the right side. Select "Email & Password", the third option from the top, and that page will tell you how to proceed.

Avatar: Click on the same picture of a person and select "My Profile". On your profile page, go to the right side column and click the "change" button on the upper right corner of your picture. The window will tell you how to proceed.

That's just it; all I have is an upper right icon of four boxes that when clicked on displays options for: messenger, notifications, gallery, new content, status updates, search, and, mark all read. I haven't a clue what's going on!

I wonder now whether I may not have gone through the proper channels when I signed up but I'm so sure I'd only received one email since doing so and that there wasn't a verification link or anything of the like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back