Is there any way to stop the iDL-E tamatomo glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasu

Reaction score
On the iDL-E, there is a glitch where some characters can't get one of their tamatomo stamps. This is happening on mine right now. Would resetting my tama actually solve the problem, or would I just be losing 14 generations for nothing? -_- Would getting the same character again and seeing if the stamp works that time round be a possible solution? Please don't tell me to just do the downloading thing as the IR thing I bought doesn't work and I've given up on that. :angry:

Unfortunately there are only two possible solutions... use download items or get a Japanese iD L and send over the item.

I wish I could email you the items, I think Ichiro is correct. Maybe be really persistent with the IR, sometimes it can take a few tries. Before getting my Docomo phone and before that, using the borrowed PDA, I used an old IR dongle with widows 10 that the computer would not recognize. I actually tricked it into working a few times, maybe a little obsessiveness could do the trick for your one item, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back