Batman and Robin Giga Fighter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decepticoncrown

Reaction score
Near the end of the Giga Pets run they released a spin off called Giga Fighters. I don't know a lot about them, but something that really amuses me is that they apparently released a Batman and Robin themed edition to promote the movie of the same title. For those who are unfamiliar with it, Batman and Robin is considered to be one of the worst superhero movies of all time. It's also one of my guilty pleasures. :D Long story short, I really want this Giga Fighter as a joke.

The problem is that I've been looking for it for a while now and have had no luck. There's not a lot of information about it online, but Tamenagerie does have a photo of it: https://www.tamenagerie.com/giga4.html (It's next to the other Giga Fighters, for some reason Tamatalk isn't letting me post the picture of it)

I'm guessing that it's rare and fallen to obscurity. Has anyone here seen one of these in the past? :lol:

I did a brief check on both the Canadian and US Ebays under "Giga Fighters" and found a few listings for the other versions. I checked the sold listings for both websites and not a single Batman and Robin version showed up. It seems only the sold listings from the current year are kept on Ebay (as confirmed by how the oldest sold Tamagotchi listing is from April 2017, and obviously people didn't just start buying them this year). From my past browsing of Ebay I don't remember seeing anything like the virtual pet you mentioned but I have a feeling I wouldn't have taken note anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back