P2-What am I doing wrong?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBlade

Reaction score
Hey, I have been fiddling with my old p2 tama and I have come to think I'm doing something wrong. See, as a kid, Kusatchi was always my favorite character. I Managed to get him twice now, but I never had the p2 as a kid, just the gameboy version. So since i got Kusatchi, it died at 7 years... I know its an "unhealthy" character, but is dying THAT young normal for Kusatchi? And is it possible to neglect enough to get this character, but care for it enough to keep him alive for more years?

Hi. Unfortunately, that is the longest you can keep the little guy around :( it's in his programming. Same thing with Tarakotchi on the P1. I've had them both many times and always the same. Even with perfect care.

Dang, that's a real shame... To relive my childhood, I even bought a Kusatchi Cybie plush on ebay xD You can tell it means something to me when a 21-year-old man is sleeping with a stuffed animal!

Also, another question, I was wondering if the p2 shell I have is rare/uncommon- It's blue with silver buttons/screen trim and Tamagotchi on it.

Also, another question, I was wondering if the p2 shell I have is rare/uncommon- It's blue with silver buttons/screen trim and Tamagotchi on it.
Do you mean the one here, second from the left? I don't think that's rare (although most P1-2 don't have drawings on them) but chances are if it's on Project Tama Shell without a note next to it, it's not rare. You could try checking the sold listings on Ebay to see how many of them have been sold during this year (Ebay seems to only keep sold listings from the current year), which is a quick way to gauge how rare a shell is.

Do you mean the one here, second from the left? I don't think that's rare (although most P1-2 don't have drawings on them) but chances are if it's on Project Tama Shell without a note next to it, it's not rare. You could try checking the sold listings on Ebay to see how many of them have been sold during this year (Ebay seems to only keep sold listings from the current year), which is a quick way to gauge how rare a shell is.
Yes, that is the one. I had actually gotten it on ebay last month, for 14 bucks. After I bought it, I saw a listing for the same shell design, MIB, and was labeled "rare". Either way, its nice and mine came with vintage stickers on it! Do you know where I can buy some of these vintage tiny stickers. I've seen Japanese Angelgotch stickers, but the ones I have on my P2 are of the US "crayon drawing" style.

Do you know where I can buy some of these vintage tiny stickers. I've seen Japanese Angelgotch stickers, but the ones I have on my P2 are of the US "crayon drawing" style.
It appears these stickers are sold with vintage Tamagotchi cases so if you just look up "tamagotchi case" on Ebay, you will definitely find them. They seem nearly as expensive as an actual vintage or connection era Tamagotchi but since you have a P2, buying a case for it is not too ridiculous.

It appears these stickers are sold with vintage Tamagotchi cases so if you just look up "tamagotchi case" on Ebay, you will definitely find them. They seem nearly as expensive as an actual vintage or connection era Tamagotchi but since you have a P2, buying a case for it is not too ridiculous.
I was only able to find Japanese Angelgotch cases though. Might just have to keep checking back on ebay every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back