looking for a very specific electronic pet (possibly nanopet)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacytchii

Reaction score
My boyfriend told me a while ago about an off brand tama he once owned, and how much hed like to find one like that again
Im hoping someone can help me
The shell was shaped like a pawprint, it was purple and it had the nanopuppy sprite

4 buttons, round. and he said it came with a keychain and a wristband like a watch strap

and it was definitly bought in the 90s.

If someone has any info about it, know if i can get it somewhere or just have a pic, please tell me.

thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamenagerie has a good list of some of the less common odd pets. I also found this video that sounds similar to what you described, but i'm not sure if the shell is right. there were quite a lot of nano clones back in the 90's.

EDIT: oooo wait! i may have found it!

Tenchi Muyo In Pocket Virtual Pet

There is also a brief mention of it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it something like this? It does look vaguely paw print shaped because of the buttons but I don't think Giga Pets came with wristbands.

Tamenagerie has a good list of some of the less common odd pets. I also found this video that sounds similar to what you described, but i'm not sure if the shell is right. there were quite a lot of nano clones back in the 90's.

EDIT: oooo wait! i may have found it!

Tenchi Muyo In Pocket Virtual Pet

There is also a brief mention of it here.
I checked with him and said its none, however we are still checking tamenagerie

thankies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back