minahil82's V4 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minahil82

Reaction score
Hi everybody! This is my first log on TamaTalk, so please like it..! I am using a V4 Tamagotchi and I currently have a 3rd Generation Young Memetchi! Wait... it's leaving preschool! Boy, do Tamagotchis grow up fast... I'm gonna choose Ms. Flower... I really want Makiko! I've never had one before! Here's a picture of the 1 year old now:

OK... turns out I'm really bad at taking pictures, so this log is probably gonna be picture-free... oh well! I might do a few (really bad ones) here and there, you'll just have to wait and see! ;) (I love the Tamamojis!)

Oops... I was kind of rambling up there! Anyway... my Tama's skill points are currently 15/46/20, which is strange because I usually have a lot of Intelligence Points! Also, does anyone know how to get a lot of Beauty (?) Points without playing Dance? I'm horrible at it!

Hello again! My Mini-Metchi turned into... a Memetchi! Not a Makiko... I couldn't get enough of the right skill points, but good enough! I've never had one before! Her close up is pretty cute too... Her training is 7/9 of the way there... I hope I can get full training for the first time!

At only 5 years old... my Memetchi married! It married a Tosakatchi, like it's mother did, but I mainly chose it because her grandfather was one. She just had a baby girl! :D

Sorry... I haven't replied in a while. The baby from my Memetchi grew into a Maidtchi, and it had a baby boy who is now a Gourmetchi. Wow... Tama's grow up really quickly! It's a shame that my summer vacation is ending in 11 days: I'm borrowing this Tamagotchi from a friend for the summer and I'm on Generation 5, which is a record for me (used to be 2). Maybe I could put in the little tab thing on the side? I'd need one though... I don't have it... ideas? :huh:

Latest posts

Back