Tamagotchi P's - Care mistake clarification

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skytha

Reaction score
So I'm playing with my tamagotchi p's but I'm having a issue figuring this out - I know care mistakes are from my tamagotchi calling for me, but do they carry over when the tama evolves? And do care mistakes happen when you leave your tama with poop on the screen for too long?

Care misses do not carry over from toddler to teen the counter sets back at zero, and I am 95% sure leaving poop is not a caremiss it can lead to your tama getting sick though

Care misses do not carry over from toddler to teen the counter sets back at zero, and I am 95% sure leaving poop is not a caremiss it can lead to your tama getting sick though
Ok then, thank you!

So what's actuall care misses?

Hungry level zero? Friendship level?

So what's actuall care misses?Hungry level zero? Friendship level?
I am 99% certain of this but may be wrong (sure someone will clarify this) that a care miss is when you don't respond to your Tamagotchi's call (bleeping) within a certain time frame, if it bleeps again after the first time - (for food, unhappiness, sickness etc) it results in a care miss.

So what's actuall care misses?

Hungry level zero? Friendship level?
a care miss is when the happy/hunger meters go to zero and your tamagotchi will have the attention icon lit up, and when the icon goes away (after 15 mins) you will have a care mistake.

after a care miss your tama might get sick so be sure to pay attention to that though. my tamas have nearly died because i didnt pay attention to them in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back