Sign in to follow this  
Zemeraldite

4u puzzle pieces - tamatomo memetchi with only 2 items? HELP

Please refer to the picture showing the complete clover screen - https://ibb.co/kuWruk

I only gave memetchi the ribbon dress and the make up box, and I assume the 3rd clover is for 48/72 hours, but what about the 4th one? I got it this morning but not sure what for...? Can someone translate the menu or tell me what the 4th is normally for? Am i glitching or missing something? >.<

Here is what I was supposed to give her to get tamatomo

Snacks
- Neapolitan / ナポリタン (Cafe Restaurant)
Items
- Make-Up Box / メイクボックス (TamaDepa)
Accessories
- Heart Sunglasses / ハートサングラス (Rola Card)
Clothing
- Ribbon One Piece / リボンワンピース (TamaDepa)

Also does anyone know if the alter ego ones have different collectable tamatomos? Can the alter egos can be obtained as a sticker in the tamatomo book?

(Ps anyone found out what alter ego memetchi tamatomos are?)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Muffinator3000
      Soooooo today I woke up and found an adorable Kuchupatchi on my 4U, which is great because that’s what I wanted. And then I heard something about a Tama being registered in some kind of notebook, and so I already have two of his pieces- The food one from eating  hamburger and the skill one where he’s a boss at using a frying pan XD Can anybody tell me what the other two pieces are? And do I have to buy one of the 4U cards I think theyre called? 
    • By Meguroika
      Hello guys, I’ve been trying to find any guides about Miraitchi’s character especially on how to get TamaTomo stamps to unlock locations.  She’s a full grown adult with all the puzzle pieces. I just don’t understand how to unlock the other destinations except the eco town.
    • By Zemeraldite
      Hi guys, question - over at tamazone it says that memetchi's items are:
      Snacks
      - Neapolitan / ナポリタン (Cafe Restaurant)
      Items
      - Make-Up Box / メイクボックス (TamaDepa)
      Accessories
      - Heart Sunglasses / ハートサングラス (Rola Card)
      Clothing
      - Ribbon One Piece / リボンワンピース (TamaDepa)
      I only got make-up box and ribbon one piece, she got 2 clover pieces from this. However now I just checked and she has 4 pieces and features in my tamatomo log - why? I assume one is for 48 hours/72 hours as an adult but can't figure out the last one?

If someone could translate it'll be great
      https://ibb.co/kuWruk
    • By milkgotchi
      And by "the happy items", I mean the four items/foods that makeup the clover on the Tamagotchi 4U. What is the point of getting these four items? Do you need them all to do something? I don't get the point.

I know that other Tamagotchis (Like the Tamagotchi P's, except they have puzzle pieces instead of clover leaves) have the same kind of system. Do the four items do different things on different devices?

Thanks for your help in advance!
    • By bbabyblue
      Hello everyone, I wanted to know if there is an ilustrated guide to obtain the happy stickers of the Tamagotchi ID... I've already tried all the meals at the restaurant and I don't know which one is the Unajyu for Kikitchi...
    • By Uroboros
      Hello,
      I think I have a problem here...
      I have a Tamagotchi ID L.
      My tamagotchi reached the Tamatomo level (with all the happy seals, all rice bowls were full, maximum happiness, etc).
      So I married him with a nice tamagotchi girl, the egg appeared, and I start to play with the baby.
      But when I went to the book icon, on the first category "Tamatomodeshou" where I'm supposed to see all the tamagotchi that I raised to the Tamatomo level... IT WAS EMPTY. JUST "????" AND NOTHING ELSE.
      Is it a glitch or did I do something wrong ? It's the first time that I raised a tamagotchi to the Tamatomo level so I may need a little help.