Help with first gen character raising on various Mix's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguccci

Reaction score
My Dream Mix finally arrived, and I intended to raise my first gen character into Spaceytchi, however, this did not turn out how I hoped it would. I gave my male teen character 8+ care mistakes and expected it to age into Spaceytchi, but instead, it aged into Yotsubatchi. I'm confused. As far as I'm aware, there are two characters for each mix that are attainable through 8+ care mistakes but only on the first generation. For the Dream Mix, those characters are Spaceytchi and Momotchi, and yet I wasn't successful.

Am I doing anything wrong? Are there any other conditions I need to meet so that I can raise Spaceytchi?

Did you turn your town into the flower type by playing with toys from the flower location or use the flower wallpaper? I did 8 care misses and got spaceytchi but didnt play with any toys and left the wallpaper as the standard free one

Did you turn your town into the flower type by playing with toys from the flower location or use the flower wallpaper? I did 8 care misses and got spaceytchi but didnt play with any toys and left the wallpaper as the standard free one
What happiness level does your teen have to be to evolve into Spacytchi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back