Sign in to follow this  
Tamaguccci

Help with first gen character raising on various Mix's

My Dream Mix finally arrived, and I intended to raise my first gen character into Spaceytchi, however, this did not turn out how I hoped it would. I gave my male teen character 8+ care mistakes and expected it to age into Spaceytchi, but instead, it aged into Yotsubatchi. I'm confused. As far as I'm aware, there are two characters for each mix that are attainable through 8+ care mistakes but only on the first generation. For the Dream Mix, those characters are Spaceytchi and Momotchi, and yet I wasn't successful.

Am I doing anything wrong? Are there any other conditions I need to meet so that I can raise Spaceytchi?

Did you turn your town into the flower type by playing with toys from the flower location or use the flower wallpaper? I did 8 care misses and got spaceytchi but didnt play with any toys and left the wallpaper as the standard free one

• Like 1

Did you turn your town into the flower type by playing with toys from the flower location or use the flower wallpaper? I did 8 care misses and got spaceytchi but didnt play with any toys and left the wallpaper as the standard free one

What happiness level does your teen have to be to evolve into Spacytchi?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By abb3y
      This would be my first colored tama!!!! 
    • By SSjUmi
      Hi lovely people! :3
      I just tried to unlock Mermaid Palace on my Sanrio m!x by connecting it to my new Meets and it won't work?
      I reset the Meets each time,
      chose a different name every time, too,
      and when I go into my m!x's list of other tamas it connected to, it lists all 4 connections as individual tamas.
      But when I went to the park (which is mentioned as the last step on vpets.org), nothing happened?
      Did I do something wrong?
      Do I have to do something different when I try to unlock Mermaid Palace with a Meets instead of a second m!x?
      Tips would be appreciated!

EDIT: OH MY GOD so the park square mentioned on vpets.org is my garden??? like, in front of my house???
      I just hit sent on this post when my m!x beeped at me and after feeding it I went outside to look at the stars AND THERE WAS THE TURTLE!
      Can I delete this post here? :D''
    • By Chanytell
      I started up my melody mix again for the first time in forever and I was trying to unlock berry town but my tamagotchi will not eat any more berry sundays she ate 4-5 of them and then she started refusing them but she will eat other things like the melon soda does anyone know why this is?

also is there a way to get her to eat them again?
    • By goweegee1
      In my free time I've come up with two different characters (both made extremy far apart from each other which is why the first looks a lot nicer then the second). One of the charicters is a m!x between Gozarutchi and Masktchi, the second is a m!x between Gozarutchi and Androtchi! I hope you like them!

• By TheYatagarasu
      Hey guys!

So, a very dear friend of mine is moving to Scotland at the end of the school year, and I want to get her a very special gift to commemorate our 15 years of friendship. Seeing as we first bonded over Tamagotchi at recess in first grade, and either of us never really stopped collecting, I'm going to get her a Tamagotchi M!x !!! She doesn't have one of those yet, but I have no idea what version to get. I would ask but I REALLY want it to be a surprise. I have three versions and think they're all fantastic.

It would be a huge help if you could choose which Tamagotchi M!x version is your favourite, and even add a little comment why! Is it the characters? The features? The pretty shell?

Personally, I'm partial to the Dream M!x, because I love Dream Town and all its inhabitants and Yume Kira Dream is my guilty pleasure show, yes I watch children's anime okay shhhhh but I'd love to hear what you think!
    • By CuteShadow
      Hello! im new to this website and dont even know how to use it so really i dont know if im doing this right even now so sorry if i get it wrong! (>\\\\\\\\<) so i quick sum up of my tamas, i have two tamagotchi4u's and a melody mix. so about a week ago i went to check on my mix and a few pixels on the screen had looked funny and i got so scared to use it that i out it away back in its box. about 20 mins ago from now i went to check on it and the pixels were the same... sadly ;-; sooo me being the butt i am i went to open the tama and everything was fine but the screen was the same as i opened it, i gave up on trying to see what was wrong so i went to close it back up and put batteries in anddddd it wasnt turning on (;\\\\\\\; ) i opened it and all the wires were fine and connected so i dont understand why it didnt turn on and now im am here asking for help! please anyone help me ;-;