Morino Life Spans?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBlade

Reaction score
Hey folks!

Got a Morino a little more than a week ago, and I recently got it to the adult stage. Now, at first, I didn't know that unlike a regular vintage tama, you have to keep its weight UP to GROW it. So as a result, I got the worst possible character. (wouldn't ya know its a dung beetle...) So my question here is, can anyone post a list showing the average/max age each of the Mushitchi adults can reach to? Or at least all of information known :p

An average life span for any morino is usually 10 days from what I have experienced and read

An average life span for any morino is usually 10 days from what I have experienced and read
Ah, ok thanks mate! I had just reset mine because I wanted to just try for a better bug than a dung beetle, now that I know what I'm doing!

Good luck! to gain weight always feed the additional food item (anything but the leaf) and if you cancel out of a game that you know your losing before it finishes the weight doesn't decrease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back