Why Is My Tamagotchi... Singing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

minahil82

Reaction score
Sometimes, for no reason, my V4 Tamagotchi will randomly have a sort of singing thing next to it... not a music note, but something like a speech bubble with no words. I know it isn't really singing because my sister has a V1 which actually sings... no noise is there when it does this, and I tried disciplining or praising it when it does this, but it doesn't make a difference. It doesn't come at a set time, just randomly. Please help! :huh:

Can you post a picture of this happening? It's likely just a random animation in which case there is nothing to be done about it

The connection series has all kinds of random sprites and activities that happen throughut the day justto keep the device cute and interesting :)

Edit to ask.... maybe its yawning?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yawning... huh, I never thought of that! Yeah maybe... sorry, but I can't send a picture; I don't have a phone and they're too hard to take on computers! Will try to find one of the internet though... Thanks for all your help! :)

Yawning... huh, I never thought of that! Yeah maybe... sorry, but I can't send a picture; I don't have a phone and they're too hard to take on computers! Will try to find one of the internet though... Thanks for all your help! :)

I remember a singing animation too, maybe in the V2 when they're toddler :)

Sometimes, for no reason, my V4 Tamagotchi will randomly have a sort of singing thing next to it... not a music note, but something like a speech bubble with no words. I know it isn't really singing because my sister has a V1 which actually sings... no noise is there when it does this, and I tried disciplining or praising it when it does this, but it doesn't make a difference. It doesn't come at a set time, just randomly. Please help! :huh:
V1-V4 Tamagotchis had random animations when they're left idle (no icons highlighted whatsoever). Yawning, singing, rolling on the floor...those are all random animations. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back