tamagotchi mix sanrio vs 20th anniversary?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slianto

Reaction score
Hi,

I read that tamagotchi mix 20th anniversary is better over spacy/melody version because it already unlocked all location, so no need another device to unlock it.

what about sanrio version?it's the same as 20th? unlocked already or need another device too?

thanks!

I haven't had mine for very long, but I'm pretty sure there is still unlockables in Sanrio version. If you are looking because its Sanrio, get it soon because (I) its considered one that will become rare/expensive overtime. I really like it. Sanrio pierce, back with the P*s did really well and of course sanrio typically sells well. Its very immersive to the Sanrio world and the games/locations/items included! Even has the lazy egg/gude tama. I have the other mixes besides the newest, have to say the sanrio one is pretty unique. tamagotchixsanrio has done stuff in the past but this one is jackpot for sanrio lovers.

I haven't had mine for very long, but I'm pretty sure there is still unlockables in Sanrio version. If you are looking because its Sanrio, get it soon because (I) its considered one that will become rare/expensive overtime. I really like it. Sanrio pierce, back with the P*s did really well and of course sanrio typically sells well. Its very immersive to the Sanrio world and the games/locations/items included! Even has the lazy egg/gude tama. I have the other mixes besides the newest, have to say the sanrio one is pretty unique. tamagotchixsanrio has done stuff in the past but this one is jackpot for sanrio lovers.
thanks!

I dont mind spend a few more bucks for sanrio if it also have unlocked locations because i cant find ppl who play tamagotchi in my area..

Wonder if mr.blinky will translate it? Can it easily playable on japanese?

I read somewhere that sanrio mix, must connect to other mix device in order to inlock gozaru village and mermaid land.. Is this true?and what about at mix 20th anniv?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back