Polar Bear Safety

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBlade

Reaction score
Hey folks! Let's talk... Polar Bears.

So I got a Japanese Ocean earlier this week, and all was going fairly well. I got Otototchi, then suddenly the Polar Bear attacks (again...) I made the attempt to scare it off like usual, but it had no effect! Otototchi comes back on screen dead as a doornail! So is it really just a gamble with the odds that sometimes your scare tactics will fail no matter what?

Did you tap the right sides of the case? Sometimes the sensors can be a bit dodgy on where you touch. You can also press the call icon and it will do the same as tapping the sides of the case.

Did you tap the right sides of the case? Sometimes the sensors can be a bit dodgy on where you touch. You can also press the call icon and it will do the same as tapping the sides of the case.
OH! well I thought you had to select the icon THEN tap the screen. I suppose I can just shake the heck outta it if tapping the case doesn't work! xD

OH! well I thought you had to select the icon THEN tap the screen. I suppose I can just shake the heck outta it if tapping the case doesn't work! xD
Haha, don't worry, I thought it too. But yes, either tapping the sides of the case or selecting the call icon will chase the polar bear away so your pet doesn't get hurt anymore :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back