PriPri Chi-chan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade27

Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone seen this v-pet? I found the anime online and I found out that it has a v-pet. The anime only has three characters on it, so I think the v-pet has 3 characters on it at the most.

f0c578cf-8919-4be8-99b8-543e83131f8a_zpsjsyc6vwd.jpg

Here is the synopsis from myanimelist.com "The story revolves around a girl named Yuuka, who encounters a being from the depths of the Earth named Chii-chan (a pun of chiteijin, the Japanese word for underground-dweller), and an alien named Ucchan (a pun of uchuujin or alien). The story follows their heartwarming and chaotic everyday lives together."

You can order it online at japanyouwant.com

Does anyone know anything about this v-pet?

I can't see the image because Photobucket has blocked it with their notice for buying 3rd party hosting. I did Google the name and came across

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png which might be a guide for it.

I can't see the image because Photobucket has blocked it with their notice for buying 3rd party hosting. I did Google the name and came across

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Thanks.I'm wondering if anyone on TamaTalk had this v-pet. It would be nice to have a review about it.

So, was that virtual pet in the video I linked to the one you were talking about? As the image you posted is blocked, neither I nor anyone else can see what you posted. It would be good if you could post it with another image host or link to another place that has the virtual pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back