Vocaloid

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamadonut

Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if anyone likes Vocaloid, and what songs are their favorites. My favorites are Strobe Light and Hello Strobe, sung by Hatsune Miku. :3

The music I listen to tends to be very eclectic, but there is one Vocaloid song I adore: A Love Story of a Certain Bakeneko by Kagamine Len. The first time I listened to it, it seemed to have such an energy and a darkly melodic sound. The way I listen to music is by opening the video in another tab and then minimizing it, so I only experience the audio and not the visuals. But the song is also accompanied by quite artistic illustrations, I suppose making it seem like it's from an anime. I did look up the lyrics before hand (which is another normal procedure of mine) but I had mostly forgotten them so one could say I loved the song purely for it music, even more so because I can't speak Japanese :wacko: I like foreign music quite a bit, but I mostly listen to either English or Asian music, but I'm opening to listening to music in other languages.

I wouldn't really say I'm a fan of Vocaloid because that song I mentioned is probably the only one I have listened to. You might be able to guess that since my music is eclectic, my way of finding it is unusual as well.

I liked many of the Hatsune Miku stuff from the Project Mirai series - the rest I find either too high-pitched or overproduced.

(This is a bump, sorry)

I like all kinds of Vocaloid and UTAU stuff! Some of my favorites are Hakumei, sung by VY1, Witch, sung by Luka Megurine, and Toeto, also sung by Luka Megurine.

I also have a special spot in my heart for the Engloids, though, especially Avanna, since I have her.

What got y'all into Vocaloid btw?

(This is a bump, sorry)
It's not a bump since bumping is replying to a topic that is 3 months old with unimportant information. The unimportant quality is relevant since if someone answers an old question or gives more information, they are benefiting TamaTalk; however, it is at a moderators discretion of how important a post is, but that's the general idea. In your case, the only quality that is relevant is that this topic is merely one month old.

I like "Electric Angel" by Kagamine Rin & Len and "Luvatorrrrrry" by Rin and Gumi :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back