Tamagotchi Angel?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynette123

Reaction score
Also thinking of purchasing a tamagotchi angel - and I'd like some information about them, such as how they age and such?

This page should answer all your questions; it's by Katherine Drake, a well-known Tamagotchi blogger back in the old days. One thing I will mention is that Tamagotchi Angels/Angelgotchis are quite hardy so if you want to get anything but the best character, you really have to neglect them. For general advice on finding information about various Tamagotchi models, I'd recommend browsing the Tamagotchi Wiki and also looking up the model name on the forum. Second to that there are logs by people on TamaTalk but how much information is given varies.

From a person who is an Angel Gotchi owner I can say this...They are a great novelty, but I rather play the Connection series

Reason, the Angels do not have the same kind of game play that newer games have. I played my Angels and I played v1 and v2....and honestly, I like v2 the best on comparison.

My reason, I like doing alot more for my Tama than basic care and play. Angels have one game starting out and it's....not that clear cut about how to win or how to play it since depending on the version (Japanese vs English) doesn't tell you exactly what is going on. Another thing going on with Angels be that the evolutions are very limited. They simply don't have as many to evolve into like the Connection series.

Conclusion --> If you like the novelty of raising an Angel and don't care that the functions of an angel is just more limited than others then this is the game for you. If you don't find this appealing, I would recommend either a Connection v2 or v4. Both have plenty to do and feel like you are really getting involved with the little pet you're raising ( v2 with your standard mechanics and v4 has a school function and skill points)

: ) if there is anything else you like to ask I would love to answer

Another thing going on with Angels be that the evolutions are very limited. They simply don't have as many to evolve into like the Connection series.
Just going to throw this out there, but I wonder if the English connections actually have the most possible character evolutions. I haven't really looked into this but I know from my Akai and Hanerutchi (Japanese connections) that the character pool is around the same as a a vintage version. From my ID and briefly what I have seen of the other colour version growth charts, it looks like the achievable characters are less than for the connection models. Sort of makes sense when the packaging for connection models boast 52 characters, although that includes all character from each life stage (and all Tamagotchis go through at least 4-5 stages).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back