What to do on idl?getting bored.. Or switch to p's?4u+?mix?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slianto

Reaction score
Hi,im new on tamagotchi.

I played idl for a month, getting a bit bored. Not much to do. Feed,clean,play,park,plant,minigames.

On 2nd gen now, at 22y.o, and stopped evolving already?what to do?will it die old or when should married the tama?

Been thinking of switch to p's,4u+,or mix. Any advice?

Thanks!

The entertainment from a Tamagotchi often comes from novelty, so I would recommend marrying off your character and aiming for a different one. Changing the care you give a Tamagotchi (such as going from average care to poor care) will change what character you get and that can be exciting. Growth charts will tell you how to get different characters but you could also try experimenting yourself. For the modern Tamagotchis, they usually reach adulthood in three days and the only reason to keep them longer is to collect happy items. Most modern Tamagotchis do not have an oldie stage.

In the future, I plan to get both a Mix and a P's. The P's seems to be like a normal Tamagotchi but with some new features and special add-ons called pierces. I've heard that it's even good without the pierces. The Mix's concept is to mix genetics and thus offers the novelty of unique Tamagotchis. The 4u and 4u+ are noted for being boring without downloads. I would recommend you try the Mix as it is more unique, but I would also recommend you try getting new characters on your IDL.

The entertainment from a Tamagotchi often comes from novelty, so I would recommend marrying off your character and aiming for a different one. Changing the care you give a Tamagotchi (such as going from average care to poor care) will change what character you get and that can be exciting. Growth charts will tell you how to get different characters but you could also try experimenting yourself. For the modern Tamagotchis, they usually reach adulthood in three days and the only reason to keep them longer is to collect happy items. Most modern Tamagotchis do not have an oldie stage.
In the future, I plan to get both a Mix and a P's. The P's seems to be like a normal Tamagotchi but with some new features and special add-ons called pierces. I've heard that it's even good without the pierces. The Mix's concept is to mix genetics and thus offers the novelty of unique Tamagotchis. The 4u and 4u+ are noted for being boring without downloads. I would recommend you try the Mix as it is more unique, but I would also recommend you try getting new characters on your IDL.
i already have 4th happiness stamps currently, so no reason to keep it longer?better get it married so can move to next gen?

I hope mix get translated too like on p's!

Which mix do you recommend?20th anniv or sanrio?

Yes, it is better to marry to your Tamagotchi because there is nothing left to collect. I only have an ID, but I have read people marrying off their tamas after collecting the happiness symbols. As for which mix model, it would depend on what characters you want or what features. The anniversary mix has some vintage characters while the Sanrio mix has some Sanrio characters. I don't know off hand which one is better so I would recommend you look around the forum.

Yes, it is better to marry to your Tamagotchi because there is nothing left to collect. I only have an ID, but I have read people marrying off their tamas after collecting the happiness symbols. As for which mix model, it would depend on what characters you want or what features. The anniversary mix has some vintage characters while the Sanrio mix has some Sanrio characters. I don't know off hand which one is better so I would recommend you look around the forum.
I just found out that every 4 of so of happiness stamp each characters, will open a new destinations on iDL,

that's why I found it too boring, because I only see 1 of questionmark ( i thought there is only 1 of it to unlock )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back