Downloadable content for mix ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralina

Reaction score
Hey !

Little question about an anniversy mix here...

I own mine for a while now.

And I must say it is pretty boring when you can't add anything. :/

Am I the only one ?

The built in games are really boring (one completely depends on luck, the other one is not that fun, like the bowling game in the 4u). I know there is more elsewhere, but the speed race from Makkakka turns you red, thus I avoid it ; the only left are the ones I play the most often from Gozaru village and Rainbow hills.

Only when I really need money (which I do ; hard to earn money in this version).

Am I missing something ? Is there a way to add some content to the mix without living in Japan ? Another games or another accessories/livings ?

Thank you all for your answer :) .

Looking forward to hearing from you guys !

Sweet day,

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I don't like the luck-based games either. It's unfortunate that the m!x need to have those built-in :angry:

Unfortunately there is no way of adding new content to the m!x outside Japan as there are no apps available for it and it's using an IR standard that even the older phones do not support.

They closed down the last Tama-Depa store but there are m!x stations still in many electronics shop like Bic Camera and Toys 'R Us.

Thank you Ichiro Malfoy (love your pseudo ;) )

Well, I think I might have to wait for a trip to Japan ;) .

Since we were able to download so much for the ID through IR, I hoped it might be the same here... I still own my keitai from Japan, which I used to transfer everything to the ID. All these livings, and accessories and handmade stuff from fans !

I can't be more grateful btw.

Nice evening and thanks for your answer

Haha thanks!! You can tell I'm a Potterhead. :D

You're welcome! Yeah, I was in Japan last year and was able to visit the last Tama-Depa before they close.

It is limiting, but it's still a fun version though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back