Custom characters for Tamagotchi PC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA311

Reaction score
Hello,

I decided to let people create their own characters for the emulator.

There will be 8 custom characters in the emulator, which will appear as special characters under certain circumstances.
I made 2, the ones for the Mame family, as an example:

3fzObq1.png

Chantotchi will evolve into Chietchi if she is a librarian and has very high logic and high beauty.
Melodytchi will become Mutsukitchi if she is a circus member with very high humour and high artistry.

The characters needed will now be described:

m5NEA6o.png

Meme family (2 males):
-From a Sukatchi that works as an art critic, very high beauty and high kindness.
-From a Motetchi that works as a fashion designer, very high artistry and high passion.

Kuchi family (2 females):
-From a Momotchi that works as an adventurer, very high passion and high logic.
-From a HotTeatchi that works a preschool teacher, very high kindness and high humour. ~Requested~

No family (1 male, 1 female):
You have more liberty here, instead of requiring a job and certain skills, the evolution might be triggered by having certain parents or eating something.

For instance, Oyajitchi would be obtained by giving sake to a Zuccitchi that was born from an Otokitchi and an Ojitchi.

You can choose one of these as a base character:
Male: Nyorotchi or Ginjirotchi.
Female: Kunoitchi or Whaletchi.
The requirements are up to you.

There is no set deadline yet, but, apart from what has been stated above, there are some things to have in mind:
Each person should only submit 1 character.
You must submit a drawing (no specific style, as long as the design is clear) or a very detailed description of the character, as well as their name and which character they evolve from.
If there are very few submissions (which seems likely), try to make an evolution for a character that has not been done or requested yet.
If a character’s evolution gets more than 1 submission, there will be a poll to decide which makes it to the emulator.
After this is over there should be one special evolution for each character stated, except in the no family group where only 1 male and 1 female will make it. 6 new characters.
To submit, reply to this topic with the drawing or description.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Bye! (I hope this is the right place for this)

IMG_1452.jpg

This is my OC Kuronekotchi. She evolves from a Kunoitchi that has very high kindness and low passion. Let me know if you need more details!

This is my OC Kuronekotchi. She evolves from a Kunoitchi that has very high kindness and low passion. Let me know if you need more details!
Thank you for submitting your character!

The design is nice, but there needs to be an event that triggers the evolution, like eating something or using an item.

I have not made all the items yet but here is an image with all the food:

8KnwYj4.png

Also, does she have a tail, like Kunoitchi does?

Thank you for submitting your character!

The design is nice, but there needs to be an event that triggers the evolution, like eating something or using an item.

I have not made all the items yet but here is an image with all the food:

8KnwYj4.png

Also, does she have a tail, like Kunoitchi does?
She evolves when she eats the cake, and she does have a tail. Also thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Momotchi's evolution has been requested!

Only half of the required characters remain! (The boys from the Meme family and the male from without a specific family)

You may submit a character that has been already requested, but then, only one of them (chosen with a poll) will make it, so I recommend choosing one that has not been requested.

Please add Risutchi. Sorry if I'm annoying you with this.
Hello!

That character is really cute!! ~ ♥

However, I cannot add any more characters.

There is a character that has no design yet: a male character which evolves from a Motetchi that works as a fashion designer, with very high artistry and high passion.

You may make a new design for this character if you want to!

I hope this isn't too disappointing.

Hello!

That character is really cute!! ~ ♥

However, I cannot add any more characters.

There is a character that has no design yet: a male character which evolves from a Motetchi that works as a fashion designer, with very high artistry and high passion.

You may make a new design for this character if you want to!

I hope this isn't too disappointing.
I know what'll work!

Here's an evolution for Motetchi! Starryutchi! He's meant as a gift for a friend like Risutchi was.

Here's a different Tamagotchi for you to add: Hamjatchi! He's meant as a gift for a friend who's a much bigger fan! You can just replace Starryutchi with him.

I whipped this up as a possible HotTeatchi preschool teacher character.
I'm not good at naming things -- especially in a language I don't speak -- but how about Yakanitchi?

I'm thinking her personality would be kind-hearted, but very talkative. She enjoys arts and crafts -- especially pottery. She enjoys the smell of lemons, but hates how they taste. Her favourite food is a melon and her least favourite is a glass of wine (it would be lemons if they were in the emulator).

Anyhow, I think it's kinda cute and goofy, and still maintains the tea-theme by having a teapot head.

14jumo5.jpg

EDIT: I just wanted to see what everyone thought. I could make more sprites some other time, but I don't really want to spend that much time if it's not good.

EDIT 2: Added some (better?) shading...
15hmkvt.jpg

Sorry for the double post (and for submitting two characters, but I didn't realize that wasn't allowed until I was already done -- I just want to share the design now that I've completed it even if it has no chance of being added).

This is Miss Bandit. She would be the evolution of Kunoitchi that is obtained by feeding her 50+ snacks (as an adult). She is very spoiled and likes to steal things -- especially snacks. She is greedy, but tries to be kind. She just doesn't realize her bad behaviour. It is unclear whether she wears a bow or used candy wrapper on her head. Her favourite food is cake and her least favourite is corn.
33mr7r9.jpg

Again, sorry about missing that rule. I just don't want the character to sit on my computer unseen.

Oh... wait. The contest is long-over, isn't it? Ah, well! That's life. Sometimes you win, sometimes you make a fool of yourself by not reading carefully. If there's ever another contest, I'm definitely entering one of these. They're not too specific to apply in other scenarios, right?

Oh! Sorry I just saw these!

These look awesome! ♠
However, I already have all the designs that I needed.

Sorry, but I will not be adding more custom characters, since everything is already programmed.

Thank you, anyway, seeing these made me happy! ♠

Hopefully we get an update soon i'm a new fan who started playing the second beta recently, and all i can say is i'm blown away with how well made it is.

truly a passion project that i'm glad you stuck to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back