rjalda100's Virtual Zoo: Volume Two

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjalda100

Reaction score
Hello! I'm back to logging here again but decided to start a new log as my previous one was getting quite messy and confusing. If you haven't read it, you can find it here. Some of the tamas featured in that log will be featured here as well, but I have a LOT of new ones as well. Anyway, let's get started.

V2

Currently running a V2 which I got fairly recently. The shell is a transparent cobalt blue and I quite like it - it's nice. I'm currently on the second generation with Damon, who evolved into Memetchi earlier today:

0nlo16Y.jpg
V3

Also currently running is a V3, which I got last week. The shell is pink with ice cream cones on it and it's quite special to me because I had the same one when I was little. Still on the first generation with Jamie, who evolved not too long ago into...

fC5qWUh.jpg
...Memetchi. Go figure.

V1

If you've read my other log, you might remember that I ran a Japanese Plus for a while, but I never had an English V1. Well, I now have one and have been running it for a few gens. I like it so far - the simplicity of the gameplay really appeals to me. The shell is light pink with hearts on it and it is one of my favourite shell designs! I'm currently on the third generation with Leeza the Ichigotchi, with whom I'm aiming for either Hanatchi or Masktchi so I've been taking pretty bad care.

xliXoH7.jpg
2XAREIR.jpg
Tamagotchi Plus

I've mostly been running this one on and off so I might not always include it in the log. This is a different Plus than the one I originally had - the shell is milky blue with pink bubbles. Very pretty! I'm still on the first generation with an Ichigotchi named Maoji (??? I downloaded it when I got it and I THINK this is the name):

BAdBsun.jpg
I've had a few slip ups with her care and she got sick twice, so I'm not expecting a super great character here.

V3

This should be a familiar face if you followed my previous log. I used to log regularly about my blue bubbles V3, which houses a lovely oldie named Ilse. I'm please to announce she's actually still alive and is currently 284, or nine human months old.

jn8rhl8.jpg
MYofLTj.jpg
Unfortunately, the age counter on the V3 does not go any higher than 99. Also, yes, she's way overweight and has been for a long time. Whoops.

That's about it for my current running tamas, for now. I WAS running a second V1 (plain white shell) and a V5 at one point, but they're paused for now - they'll eventually be started back up. Also, I've finally been able to cross off something that was VERY high on my wishlist for a long time, but I'll keep that a secret for now.

:wub:

Hello, I'm back! Not too much exciting to share other than a few evolutions.

V2

Damon got married a few days ago (I married him off pretty quickly as I was sick of Memetchi...), and had a baby boy who I named Walt. Walt begins the third generation on my cobalt V2 and I'm not doing a name theme on it at the moment. He's currently a Marutchi:

6BkhMWL.jpg
V3

Jamie also got married off quite quickly because again, I was sick of Memetchi. I actually married him and my V2 to the same debugged V1, but not the same character. He had a baby girl, who I named Josie. As you can probably guess, I'm planning on marrying Josie and Walt when they're old enough. Josie is now a Mohitamatchi. Not sure why she became a healthier toddler and Walt didn't, considering their parents were the same character, but oh well.

Ti2lgRE.jpg
eM0IZ6x.jpg
V1

Leeza evolved two days ago, and I'm not too surprised by the outcome. I was hoping for Hanatchi, but apparently went a little far. Whoops.

VONTHY2.jpg
Oh well, I'm actually not bothered at all. I hardly ever get Masktchi, so it's a refreshing change from all of the Kuchipatchis and Memetchis I constantly get.

Tamagotchi Plus

Speaking of Kuchipatchi, Maoji evolved today and although I get him/her a lot, I was pleasantly surprised as I'd expected worse:

quwEOzn.jpg
V3 (2)

I still have Ilse around at the age of 287. I'm rather determined to have her reach one year at this point - she's about two and a half months away.

5Os9Xxk.jpg

Hello, I'm back! Added a few different tamas to my mix of running stuff.

V2

Walt is still around and evolved into Nyorotchi a few days ago. I was hoping for a better care adult but I like Nyorotchi so it's all good. He got married to Josie (my V3) today and had a baby boy:

9pZmGse.jpg
V3

Josie evolved a few days ago into an adult I have never had before: Chomametchi! She's sooooo adorable. She got married this morning to Walt and their wedding was rather, er, mysterious:

cX9flPY.jpg
eGhbcNy.jpg
I haven't decided on names for the baby boys lately but I've still got time to decide. Also, I'm eventually going to start doing that growth chart thing I used to do in my old log, but I can't be bothered to for this gen.

V3

This tama I started is one of my OG ones, my clear pink V3! The only thing that sucks is that I did get to the 13th gen on this tama, then one day forgot to pause it and it died. So I had to restart it and I'm currently on gen 3 with a Young Mametchi named Cass. He's due to evolve tomorrow, I think.

2a6xbfb.jpg
V1

I'm still running a V1, but actually a different one! This one's plain white, although I'll be writing about it in yellow since I obviously can't type in white and the buttons are yellow. So that works. I'm also on the third gen on this tama with Eli, who evolved today into Mametchi!

vY3H5WK.jpg
This is the best care adult I've managed to get on the V1/Plus so far, and it's a very nice change from all of the Memetchis/Kuchipatchis I've been getting. I must say, I really love Mametchi's original sprite.

V3

Ilse is still alive at 293. Not much else to report on but she's still doing great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm back! Be surprised - I've changed up what I'm running AGAIN. I've got a pretty interesting story behind the first one though, and it'll be a bit familiar to those who followed my old log, albeit in a slightly different way...

V2

Yes, this is indeed a different V2 than the one I started off this log with. Little bit of a backstory: ever since I started collecting, and even before then, one of my favourite tama shells is the milky heart Plus/V2. I'd been seeking out one with V2 programming because the V2 is my favourite version, but I quickly discovered it's rather sought after and quite hard to find.

Obviously, you can probably guess that the reason I'm telling you all of this is because I have one now. BUT, and this is a big but, the one I received was in need of quite a bit of work, and sadly, I discovered the original circuit board was actually damaged (I originally thought its problems were something I could fix - they actually weren't). Still wanting to breathe some life into my #1 most sought after shell, I decided to do a board swap. So I took the circuit board out of my green V2 (yes, the one I logged about for 20 something gens) and put it into the milky shell instead. I'd been planning on retiring that shell anyway since it's getting a little worn out and I ran it for so long anyway.

So I guess that makes this tama even more special to me. Not only is it my favourite shell, I get to carry on a pretty long legacy.

zPAfFjN.jpg
(Also of note, I DO have the counterpart shell to this one as well which is blue, although that one's a Plus)
That being said, I'm technically on gen 28 here with Vince - he just evolved into Butterflytchi today and I'm quite pleased as that's a character I haven't had in quite a while.

PD0de5z.jpg
V1

I'm still running my white V1 and I'm planning to for a while as it's lovely and goes so well with my white V2. I'm currently on the fourth generation with Rea the Young Mimitchi, who's set to evolve tomorrow. I'm aiming for Mimitchi.

U099XQl.jpg
Keitai

This one's new - I just received it in the mail yesterday. I do have previous experience with the Keitai Akai, so it didn't take much getting used to, but I actually like it better because it's way easier to see the screen!

nh7Ug7w.jpg
5q1mpol.jpg
Pictured above is Hoshi, who evolved into Ringotchi a few hours ago. I really like some of the animations on the Keitai - they're so adorable!

V3

Yes, I still have Ilse and she's 301 now! The 23rd will mark 10 months since I hatched her and she's still doing fantastic. As I've said, my major goal is for her to reach one year and I think I can do that for sure!

:lol:

Hello, I'm back! I should probably start updating this log more frequently but I've been too busy to do so.

V2

Vince the Butterflytchi married Rea the Mimitchi (on my V1) and they had two baby boys. I named Vince's baby Will and his growth pattern was the following: Petitchi ---> Kuribotchi ---> Ringotchi..

E1Z17Je.png
1LOIUOK.png
...Whaletchi! Never had this guy before and I had to neglect quite a bit to get him, but it was totally worth it as he is adorable.

V1

As I said before, Rea evolved into Mimitchi and then got married to Vince, my V2. They had baby boys and Rea's son is called Ry. He's the fifth generation on my white V1. He turned into Ichigotchi as a teen and then into Kuchipatchi:

It9d4qy.png
iD

This one's new to my collection! It's been ages since I ran a colour tama, and even longer since I've bought one, but I managed to snag this one for a pretty good deal. It's the green one which I find quite pretty. I have Mametchi on there right now and I really love his colour sprite:

79zwhHj.png
3tsWZ4f.png
He has one happy stamp so far and I'm working on finding the rest.

Keitai

This tama evolves faster than I was expecting - the teen stage is only 48 hours rather than 72, as is the case with most early connections. Hoshi the Ringotchi from my last post evolved into Violetchi (a little odd for a male, but so be it...), married and had a baby girl named Mariko. Mariko's growth pattern was the following: Shiropetitchi ---> Kuribotchi ---> Young Mametchi ---> Mametchi!

MemdfME.png
84gRcZ1.png
I like the fact that I've got both a black and white and coloured Mametchi at the moment. I also like the fact that the keitai features Mametchi's classic sprite as I prefer it.

V3

Ilse is still living at the age of 310; she will be 311 in a few hours. Still going strong. She turned 10 human months old last week.

swQnw4v.png

I didn't start reading this until today, took the time to go back through your first thread and I'm astounded at your determination and discipline to keep Ilise alive that long.

Ahhh I'm loving this log. From the detail, photos, and the formatting of the posts.

I really love the pearly white/hearts shell you have, I'm also looking for that one too! Didn't know it was so sought after haha. Really neat that you did a shell swap w/ an older tama.

Super impressed that you managed to keep your V3 going for that long too. :eek: So cool, I might try it one day haha.

Latest posts

Back