Tamagotchi Friends - Dream Town scratches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

black candy

Reaction score
My TMGC Friends Dream Town has scratches alla around his egg shell, is this normal? I never noticed when I took it from the box, but i brought it twice with me to work in my bag. Plastic looks cheap again on this too :(

Hmmm a picture would make things clearer. But no scratches on a brand new item shouldn't be normal, it could be possibly how the box was handled, not necessarily by you but by whatever hands it was in. Maybe that could be why it was scratched??

But I think I have read a thread on here there was taking about scratches near the buttons and apparently its happened to a few different people for the friends and the dream town model

It's difficoult to take pictures... scratches are all around the edges at the back.

Cheap plastic like the previous model, i guess... it's sad because old tamas are made of really durable plastic (this type of plastic looks like the TGMC+C and Tama-Go shell, very bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you can't take pictures, how deep are the scratches? I've had mines for awhile and I've taken it in my bag several times and, having looked at it, it does indeed have several faint scratches. And by faint I mean they are only visible in the light as the surface is largely smooth. I haven't found the plastic especially cheap looking because it is such a solid colour, has a natural reflection, and doesn't smell. Also, the colours are not especially bright like knock-off goods and the thickness of it doesn't suggest cheapness.

Since you can't take pictures, how deep are the scratches? I've had mines for awhile and I've taken it in my bag several times and, having looked at it, it does indeed have several faint scratches. And by faint I mean they are only visible in the light as the surface is largely smooth. I haven't found the plastic especially cheap looking because it is such a solid colour, has a natural reflection, and doesn't smell. Also, the colours are not especially bright like knock-off goods and the thickness of it doesn't suggest cheapness.

looks like storage scratches, there are a couple too on the screen...

If those scratches are deep or obviously noticeable, then that is definitely not normal. I've checked my other used Dream Towns and even though they probably had rough handling, they don't have noticeable scratches. As for the screen, mine has small bumps on it that may have been on the plastic when it arrived. When you took your Dream Town in you bag, did you put it in anything for protection? Your scratches may have come from it bumping around in your bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back