AGE?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
My tama grows up at age 4(and my sister's and three cousins), but I here some people say they don't become adults until age 7??? :rolleyes:

HELP! :furawatchi:

My tama grows up at age 4(and my sister's and three cousins), but I here some people say they don't become adults until age 7???  :rolleyes:
HELP! :furawatchi:
Your Tamagotchi will grow into an adult around age 3 or 4. That is completely normal. Tamagotchi P1 and P2 (from the late 90's) changed into adults around age 6 or 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
American children are extremely impatient. So all of the new American Tamagotchis will grow up at 4 instead of later like those of other countries.. :wacko: This is perfectly normal, just a clever marketing technique used by BanDai to keep us kiddies in the US occupied.

Last edited by a moderator:
And australian kiddies! Man, i cant wait tilll my connexion grows up! (Connexions also grow uop at 4)

My tama grows up at age 4(and my sister's and three cousins), but I here some people say they don't become adults until age 7??? :furawatchi:
HELP! :(
They can become adults at age 3-4. They have kids when they are 6+

Glad To Help,

DarkCore :D

They can become adults at age 3-4.  They have kids when they are 6+ 

Glad To Help,

DarkCore  :wacko:  
I thought it was 5+ that they can have babies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back