World's Oldest Tamagotchi glitches to death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Body

Reaction score
Idk wtf happened, I've been raising this fragger since May 18th of last year, that's over a year of raising this thing, and I hear an eerie tune similar to when I dropped my orange 'gotchi in the toilet a few months ago [see thread here] I know it wasn't the Tamagotchi song of death when you neglect your 'gotchi.

But when I went to look at it, it was frozen on the clock, no buttons would work.

So I took out the battery with shaky hands, put it back in, it still froze on the clock.

It glitched to death hanging from my neck.

I don't understand what tf happened, it was just sitting there.

And now it's showing me a Dead Battery symbol. How convenient. I try replacing it with a new battery, it won't show anything but a dead battery symbol.

i'm so disappointed. Peter, his boy, and I were going to see it through the end of days.

This was his first birthday picture.

dNNP2Yy.jpg

Peter lived to be 504 total days old. Born on a Wednesday, May 18th, 2016, and glitch-died on a Wednesday, October 4th, 2017. Third generation, 28 pounds, Oyajitchi with child. Died while I was listening to Hotel California. How coincidental.

Here is his last photo.

GehNmJr.png

He sits next to the second oldest Tamagotchi in the world, Sleep, at 353 days old. Sleep is still going strong despite having been dropped into toilet water. I pray nothing bad will happen to him.

Rest in peace, Peter. Hope you're livin' the best life in Hotel California.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw some of your older posts about your Tama, so sorry to hear this. :(

Sorry to hear this :( it's interesting that you have 3 of the exact same V1 shell though haha. That orange one was the first tama I ever owned back in 2004 :) RIP Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back