Sanrio M!x? What the...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YURIA★CHARMAINE

Reaction score
Hey, listen. There's five m!x versions out right now, right? So far I have the Melody version, and I'm getting the 20ani version for my 18th. So that leaves the Spacy and Dream versions. I probably won't get Spacy, since I have Melody and you probably don't need both, because it's quite a lot like the correlation between Pokémon Red Vs Blue Version. And I'll grab myself an honest to good Dream m!x the next chance I get. I miss YumeKira since we've met seen much of them since the Dream Town TF. So I want to see them again...someday...

But yeah, I recently found out about this Sanrio m!x, probably the only one I didn't know about until quite recently, and I know barely anything about it. I mean, I've heard of the Sanrio peirce from the last time Bandai JP and Sanrio collaborated, so I guess this is the second exciting episode! What I want to know is, do any of you guys have a Sanrio m!x? If so, tell me, what do you personally think of this particular installment of the m!x series? Would you recommend it? How would you rank it against the other m!x versions?

If it's good, I'll see to getting one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back