Sign in to follow this  
MewVenus

I got a ridiculously sweet deal today.

This is kind of a brag post about how awesome my husband is, but its also a post I wanted to make because I wanted to share this news with people that would be as excited about it as I am!

My husband uses this app called Let Go and he was browsing it the other day and found a lot of 3 Tamagotchis for ten dollars. He went out of his way to get them for me before he had to go to work. I was already at work when he returned home with them so he sent me a picture. I open the text and HOLY MOLY. The lot turned out to be one that included two Tamagotchi Connection v2s (from what I can tell from the picture) and a Tamagotchi Connection v4. FOR TEN DOLLARS. All three are in perfect working order (well, one of the v2's has a line of dead pixels in the screen but still!) I feel so super lucky. I think I'll start a log with them <3

• Like 1

Pretty awesome deal, and what a sweet husband. :) Hope you enjoy your newest Tamagotchis! Looking forward to seeing your log!

This is so cute! Wish someone would do that for me haha.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By thatoneplague
      Hello I'm new to this website and I've been using my old tamagotchi connection v3 for about a month now. The screen on my device is fairly beat up and I was curious if I could find some official or third party screen replacement for the Tamagotchi Connection v3.
    • By QueenRita
      Are there any differences? I wanna get a V3 but I'm not sure if there's any differences between an american or japanese version. thanks!
    • By BlueDragonflytchi
      Hello everyone,

I thought this subject needed some updated answers/information... So ya, just wondering when they save for the(Mostly wondering about connections, V1, V2, V3.)download feature?

Dragonflytchi =*|*=
    • By BlueDragonflytchi
      Hello there, I'm kinda new to tamagotchi and Tamatalk and I would like to start logging them in a notebook. And I have not found many people, so far who did or still do... So I was hoping you peoples could give me some tips and tricks for logging?
      (i.e What things would you say are important to log/keep records of?)

Dragonflytchi =*|*=

P.S If you could include some pictures of your tamagotchi log books? If you have any, I would appreciate it!
    • By uhvsd
      Hey! I've been looking for nice quality pixel artwork for tamagotchi connections but I can't find any. I've been trying to re-create my own but if a resource already exists I would greatly appreciate your recommendations / access to it!
    • By LaLaGotchi813
      The other day, I found my old Tamagotchi Connection V1 and an unused battery for it. So, I made the obvious choice of starting it up again! It's a boy, and his name is Alan.

I found myself especially focused on little Alan, but I knew what I was doing. The last time I had played with a Tamagotchi was over a decade ago, so this was a ride down memory lane.

He evolved from a Bebitchi into a Marutchi on Sunday at about 1:30 pm, and then yesterday at about 2:30 pm he evolved into an Ichigotchi. So far, he seems to be doing fine. His training bar is nearly full, his hungry and happy hearts are almost always filled, and he is kept at right about 20 lbs. I guess that "Tama-mama instinct", for lack of a better term, never really goes away

As I finish writing this, I checked on Alan, and he had one empty Hungry heart and one empty Happy heart. So I gave him a meal, and since he was at 22 lbs after that, I played the Dance game with him.

I will be updating this daily. Feel free to comment~