japanyouwant tmgc store and custom fees

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleSchmoopie

Reaction score
Hi tama fans!

I was wondering if you have to pay custom fees by buying tamas in this store when you live in Europe (the great taxes land, eww !!). Did guys already have an experience with them and have to buy custom fees?

Omg I just bought my first one from them now Im worried

(laughs awkwardly and leaves slowly the room)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm awaiting my order from JYW, which is stuck on the airport since almost three weeks... <_< so, I can't say if I have to pay custom fees, but basically I don't think so. I'm not entire sure and I'll have to wait until I get to it. Since JYW announced, that it may take up to 21 days, I'll wait a little more, just to make sure. But whenever I get to it, I can tell you, if I had to pay, or not X3

You might. JYW chooses not to lie about item value (since it's illegal) so if customs decide to catch your package they might make you pay for it, and it's not on behalf of JYW, just the general truth of buying things from overseas for us. I think it used to be that items under 40$ wouldn't get a custom fee, but I think they changed it to a totally random number now. :/

I'm waiting for an order from them myself, but it's valued at only 19$ so I don't think I'll get a custom's notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back