vvioletblooded's first tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvanatendi

Reaction score
I reset my old v6 Music Star, and I decided I'd start logging it! B)

Last night (10/19/17) at around 9:45 (or 10:45? I can't remember) I found my v6 and hit the reset button. I hatched a girl and thought for a while about what to name her. I settled on the name Bebe (South Park anyone?) and entered it in! She evolved from a Petitchi to a Hitodetchi. :hitodetchi: The character I'm trying to go for is Mimitchi :mimitchi: , or at least Memetchi ;) .

I also have a tumblr blog where I'll be logging this tama!!

This is how I'm going to occasionally put the stats:

Generation: 1

Name: Bebe

Character: Hitodetchi

See y'all soon! :wub: :tarakotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bebe evolved last night while she was asleep! She evolved into an Ichigotchi :ichigotchi: !!! I bought some food for her (fried chicken and a chocolate bar), and a snack too (a pear)!

Stats:

Generation: 1

Name: Bebe

Character: Ichigotchi

Skill Points:

Tone: 143

Rhythm: 199

Original: 170

:wub: :wub:

Bebe evolved again! She evolved into Violetchi :furawatchi: !! Sorry my updates are short, I'll update again later today, I don't have much time to talk right now.

okay im sorry but i am inable to continue this tama log. Ill still be somewhat active on my tama log tumblr (link is in my signature), but i am very busy with school and other things and i have no time to post here. sorry. :wub:

Latest posts

Back