Not beeping when pooping?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleb

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm new in the forums.

I've just resurrected my old friend. I'm not very familiar with the different models of tamas since I only had this one and I don't even know the correct name for it, but i hope the picture helps.

ass.png

The thing is that he has beeped when he was hungry and when he wanted to play, but then he pooped and didn't say a single word about it.

As far as I remember, it should beep when he has poo in the screen too, shouldn't it? Or do I have to be looking at the screen every 5 minutes?

Ty for the responses!

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I recall it doesn't beep when it to poops
I've confirmed it doesn't beep when he poops, at all. I've been looking at the screen often and i've even catched it doing it.

But now he has become ill and hasn't warned me either.

Maybe it happens because it's a baby still?

I've confirmed it doesn't beep when he poops, at all. I've been looking at the screen often and i've even catched it doing it.

But now he has become ill and hasn't warned me either.

Maybe it happens because it's a baby still?
The only American version that I know of that beeps when it poops is the Connection V5. As far as I'm aware no other american versions do. However I only have knowledge from Connection Version 2 to Version 6 for American models.

The version you have is a P1, or the original Tamagotchi. It is the most simplest of versions, save for the truncated versions (nano, mini, etc.). The P1 and the P2 (second release of the original Tamagotchi) only beep if their meters are empty. However, after the baby stage they will beep when their meters are not empty and that is called a "discipline call", because then you can go to the icon of a screaming head and use that function. This will add three bars to the discipline meter and it is commonly believed discipline controls character growth.

From what I have read, the P1 and P2 go to the bathroom every three hours. From my experience, they have never gotten sick from having their droppings on the screen for a short amount of time (say 10-15 minutes). Another thing to note is that the P1 and P2 are programmed to become sick close to evolution, so that fact that they have become sick once during each stage is not a sign that they are unhealthy. In their old age they will get sick the closer they approach passing away, but this is only in the adult stage.

The only versions I know that beep when they have gone to the bathroom is the Keitai branch of Tamagotchis and the V5, which are connection Tamagotchis made at a much later date than the original. I'd say that based on that, it is non-standard for a Tamagotchi to beep when it goes to the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back