Sign in to follow this  
MisterLuc

Troubles with Mimitchi - Tama Connection V1

Dear all,
I am struggling with my Tamagotchi Connection version 1, recently taken back to life.
I finally got to Generation 2, got a Babytchi and looked after it PERFECTLY. Unfortunately I got Marutchi. Now, I am looking for a Young Mimitchi, which seems to be the only teen that can evolve into a Mimitchi.
I had a look around (like here: http://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_Connection_Version_1/List_of_Characters) and it seems that Young Mimitchi can only evolve from a Kinakomotchi! Is this confirmed by you all guys? Or is it a chance my Babytchi can still become a Young Mimitchi?
Again, I am in a EVEN generation, and I was really hoping to get a Kinakomotchi. Now my plans are all messed up!
In other words, can you suggest me the most reliable way to get a Young Mimitchi and then a Mimitchi (as Young Mimi seems to be the only teen that can evolve into a Mimitchi)?

Many thanks,
Luc
Italy

Take a closer look at that chart, it says Mimitch evolves from also Oniontchi and Oniontchi evolves from either child/toddler. Furthermore, Mimitchi is the only character achieved from very good care on an even generation. Simply, all you need to do is treat your Tamagotchi exceptionally well and you will get the Mimitchi you wanted ;^)

• Like 1

Take a closer look at that chart, it says Mimitch evolves from also Oniontchi and Oniontchi evolves from either child/toddler. Furthermore, Mimitchi is the only character achieved from very good care on an even generation. Simply, all you need to do is treat your Tamagotchi exceptionally well and you will get the Mimitchi you wanted ;^)

Thank you so much :) I got a little hooked on the fact I did not get Kinakomotchi and panicked, I guess. Thanks indeed. I will for sure get a Oniontchi then, but finally I should be able to get Mimitchi if I treat my Oniontchi with much much care ;D

I forgot: I still get frustrated for not getting Kinakomotchi... I mean, I still would like to collect all the characters, so any suggestion is much welcomed.
Probably, not having friends to play with and make my Tama mate does not help at all.
Maybe I should consider to buy a new Tama Connection for my own self. Not sure what version, but at least I would be able to play with myself. A little sad but functional.

TM Edit: Two consecutive posts merged (to avoid double posting) - Don't forget everyone, you can edit your replies on the forums for 24hrs after you posted them. After that, the edit button is no longer an option :)

The V1 is less nit picky on the pathways to get an adult but I do have a trick if you over feed your tama (2 meals and 2 snacks past the meter) and slim them down with games it takes longer for your meters to drop a heart and gives you buffer to fill them before they drop it helped me get my mametchi

• Like 2

The V1 Connection/Connexion has a couple of little quirks on the first and second generations that affect which characters evolve.

For example, Ichigotch will only evolve from Marutchi in the first generation and on the second generation Young Mimitchi can only evolve from Kinakamotchi (not Marutchi).

However, as previously mentioned you can get a Mimitchi from an Oniontchi but only if you keep those happy and hungry hearts filled with almost no care misses. Keep on top of any medicine needs and training /discipline calls.

The games you play also affect the character you get in a V1. If you're trying for Mimitchi you really need to be playing (and scoring well) on a balance between both the Jump and Dance moves game. Try to achieve at least 20+ Jumps per game and (ideally) 15-20+ moves in Dance per game. Scoring well in the Dance game is quite a challenge :)

Good Luck

(Just as a extra "fun fact" I discovered that although Ichigotchi is an odd generation character, you CAN get it on the 10th (even) generation of a V1 Connexion)

• Like 1