Tama-Kraze's V4 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAMA-KRAZE12

Reaction score
Hello! its been 7 years since ive been on this site! well...I recently found an old V4 & decided to log it! ^_^

so far I have a boy named mango, he is 0 years old, he is a harutchi! I am really hoping for a Mametchi :newmametchi: ! he is sleeping at the moment~~! if you have any tips for v4's let me know! :blink: :blink: :blink: I am so happy to be back! also he has 1 training bar!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Not much has happened, Mango should evolve later tonight...He did go to school a few times today! I am trying to keep his intelligent skill the highest (20) at the moment. So I'm not playing too many games until he becomes a teen, I reallyyy want Mametchi! :newmametchi:

Anyway! at the moment Mango is asleep since I am a bit tired myself from getting ready for my new job! I just got back from my boyfriend's house! So instead of pausing him, I decided to give him a nap! (I hate pausing tamas anyway..) I will however wake him up when I'm rested again to play before he evolves! But for now I'm just making sure his needs are met at all times!

Here are his stats!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hunger: Full

Heart: Full

Training: //

Age 0

Gen: 1

Boy

skills: 20,18,19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, would anyone like pictures of Mango? :newmametchi:

Mango still has yet to evolve....But good news is i am in the market for a Tama v4.5! Hopefully i find one that isnt priced too high!

Anyway, I did have Mango wake up earlier, i played a few games with him! We also got his training bar to 3! Not too bad for a toddler! I am reallyyy hoping for a young mametchi or androtchi...any teen in the mame family!

Since Mango hatched around 9-10pm last night and evolved later on I think he should be a teen in the morning! (it is 8:30pm at the moment) Mango is getting his rest!

That is really all for now...I want to say thank you to anyone who is reading this log so far! ^_^ sorry for such a small update...

Hello all, I am also in the market for a v3..I am thinking of just getting a v3 simply because I have only had one & I've had so many v4s and v4.5s....i also would like to have a friend for my v4, since no one i know plays with tamas anymore :(

Anyway, yup..Little Mango is still snoozing....I am so anxious for him to evolve already!!! Hmph! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I will update when he evolves! Most likely in the morning time! Goodnight or Goodmorning my fellow tamalovers! :wub:

Sooo I decided to purchase a tamagotchi keitai! (the japanese equivalent to the V3) once I get some money! I found a very reasonably priced one! so hopefully I can add a new tama to this log! :ichigotchi:

Anyway a tiny update on Mango he is still sleeping away! But...He is now 1 years old! so that means he will be evolving soon~~ I cannot wait! I will probably be up to see it since I am such a night owl! ~

I will update once he evolves! again, goodnight or goodmorning all! :wub:

So i was awoken to the sound of Mango evolving! He is now a Young androtchi! How exciting! Now I have a chance for Mametchi as the Adult & maybe even Tensaitchi! ​One of my goals with this V4 is to get all of the special characters! Anyhow, Mango played a bit of Shape to keep the Intelligent skill up! It is quite hard but I am sure we will get the hang of it! :lol:

His stats:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Heart: full

Hunger: full

Training: ///

~~~

Sorry for the small update...I am currently waiting for the school letter for Mango & until then I will update! (Unless something else eventful happens) ^_^

So Mango is now a proud student of Mr. Turtlpedia! Congrats Mango :wacko: ~ Though, Mango was sad leaving his Preschool teacher behind...He is excited for new beginings & so am i! Today I will be spending a lot of time skyrocketing Mango's Intelligent skill~ I really want that Tensaitchi!

That is all for now. Will update later on! :D :D :D

Hello!!~

After about 30 mins-1hr I got mango's inteligent skill up to 101! A lot of trial & error...Mango did not do so well during his daily 10 visits w/ his teacher ): But tomorrow will be better! We played loads of shapes! it is very difficult...but we are on our way to a mametchi! (in fact i think you need 100+ in intelligence skill to get him... :newmametchi: )

Anyhow, I am going to aim for a tensaitchi...Not sure if I will achieve but I will try!

That is pretty much it! I am going to take a break from Mango so I can get started on my day!

Cya next update! :chohimetchi:

I have exciting news involving this log!!!~

I purchased 2 Tamagotchi V3s! Here are the photos from the seller!:
tumblr_oyi85zMuma1wzcdk1o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oyi85zMuma1wzcdk1o1_1280.jpg

I very much enjoy these designs! I will be only logging one tama v3 (possibly both..I don't want to overwhelm myself) I will also be including photos from now on when I feel it is necessary! :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: I am not sure when these babies will be here...I imagine they should be here in 2 weeks at the most! Even though I am impatient! :angry: :angry: :angry: The reason I did not go with the keitai is the fact that I do not understand Japanese & I feel i'd lose interest...Plus this was a better deal $30 for 2 V3s & $35 for a keitai... B)

~~~~

It will be fun since I haven't had a v3 since I was probably 8! :eek: I am so excited! I hope you all will be as well :wub:

Hello all~

Here is a tiny update on Mango~

Not much has happened....I had mango asleep most of the day since i was sorta having a relaxing day & didnt play with him as much as i wanted too -_-

But right now he is bobbing around & having a good time...His meters are all full!

I even got some photos of him:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

His intelligent skill is up to 103! I am shooting for a tensaitchi...But I am seriously doubting it due to the fact that I am busy a lot of the day... :newmametchi: So as long as I get a mametchi I will be happy!

~~~

I am so excited for my v3s....I keep messaging the seller about shipping but she has yet to reply.... :angry: This may be the last log for tonight! :wub:

Here is mango brushing his teeth~~ Ohh how sweet :wub:

Hello! sorry for such a short update...I was sort of busy today!

Anyhow..Mango had a great day! He slept in quite a bit (due to my desire to sleep lol) Then we won 3 rounds of shapes! I think Mango is getting the hang of it! He also had some fun at school today! ​The king even paid us a visit & gave Mango a ring! He was so thrilled!

Mango is also 2 years old now..So I think he should evolve tomorrow morning! I am so excited & a little sad that he is becoming an adult...But I am happy that he will soon find a job & one day have a baby with the love of his life! Also hopefully soon, he will get a new friend to connect with! (Once the seller answers my messages :angry: )

Sorry I don't have any photos of Mango today...Since I was busier. I will however take photos of him when he evolves! Hopefully into a Mametchi! :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :newmametchi:

Anyway...This will probably be the only update today since it is 7pm over here & both mango & I are tired!

Thank you all for reading! until next update! :wub:

I'm enjoying reading your logs! :) My Tensaitchi was a Jr. Androtchi as a teen too. Good luck! I like your new V3's, they kind of match, too. How neat!
Thank you for reading!!! I wasn't sure if anyone was keeping up with it! That means so much to me! & yes they do! I cannot wait to add them to the log! :D :D :D Thank so very much :lol:

Hello all~ Mango is still sleeping! I just wanted to log about my excitement for my V3s & my plan for them! Once i get them (I really do not know when they will arrive :angry: ) I will log one V3 as green & my v4 as purple​! Just to make it easier to read. I will also be logging ONE V3 because I don't think I can handle 3...I will be starting work hopefully soon so that will play a roll in my tama limits lol! Anyways, I am brainstorming some names for my future V3..I think I will name as many of the tamas (v3) after Studio Ghibi movies! for boys I am thinking of: Haku, Howl, or Cal(short for Calsifer) for girls I am thinking: Chi (for chihiro), soph(for sophie), Sen, Ponyo or maybe Miya (short for Hayao Miyazaki, creator of Studio Ghibi!) What is your favorite Studio Ghibi Movie? Mine is Howl's moving castle! :D

Well, I will try to get some shut eye...My boyfriend is spending the night with me tomorrow so I don't know if I will update too much~ I will however take some photos of Mango to post :wacko: Hopefully he evolves into a Mametchi! Goodnight/Goodmorning my tamalovers :wub:

Just wanted to poke in and say this is a cute little log you have here! ^^ I'm a little bit biased on the account that I've only seen Ponyo and Castle in the Sky when it comes to Studio Ghibli, but I've heard many good things about the other ones such as Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, etc. etc.

Miya and Howl sound like ideal names to me! ^^

Just wanted to poke in and say this is a cute little log you have here! ^^ I'm a little bit biased on the account that I've only seen Ponyo and Castle in the Sky when it comes to Studio Ghibli, but I've heard many good things about the other ones such as Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, etc. etc.

Miya and Howl sound like ideal names to me! ^^
Thank you very much! & that's okay! Those are great movies too~ I am so glad you're enjoying this log! :D

Goodmorning (or Night..) :) My fellow tamalovers! I have exciting news! Mango evolved this morning just before I woke up!

He evolved into a...*drumrolls*....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tumblr_oylgbf8ab71wz3ceko6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oylgbf8ab71wz3ceko5_1280.jpg

MAMETCHI!!!

I am sooo happy~ I have to say I was a bit worried I'd get a universal character! but I knew I was taking excellent care of mango~ First thing I did was allow him to try the items that he previously could not use: Here's the cap: *sorry for the not so good photo*

tumblr_oylgbf8ab71wz3ceko3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oylgbf8ab71wz3ceko4_1280.jpg

How cute!

After that I let him use the sun glasses! I'm not sure if they fit his head haha!

tumblr_oylgbf8ab71wz3ceko2_1280.jpg

What a cool dude you are, Mango!

~

Anyway, after an exciting morning, I awarded mango with a playhouse! I have yet to snap a photo of that...I will be sure to do that! He is a very happy camper! I cannot wait to see what job he lands! I really don't want to think about the matchmaker...I don't want Mango to leave me! But alas, his legacy must go on at some point! I sure hope he has a baby girl! if you have any names for boy or girl please tell me! I will of course credit you if I pick the name! Thank you~

As of now, Mango is bobbing around on screen & having fun~ ​This may be the only update today because I will be busy :p

But I will be updating again soon!!! :wub:

Congrats on your Mametchi!! :D I know, I don't want to deal with the Matchmaker on my V4 yet either... I wish Tamas became oldies way later than they do if you don't breed them. Sometimes it feels like you don't have enough time with the adult stage!

BTW, I really like the V4 shell you have. I think if I ever can get another V4 that's the one I'll go after. It's so nice!

Congrats on your Mametchi!! :D I know, I don't want to deal with the Matchmaker on my V4 yet either... I wish Tamas became oldies way later than they do if you don't breed them. Sometimes it feels like you don't have enough time with the adult stage! BTW, I really like the V4 shell you have. I think if I ever can get another V4 that's the one I'll go after. It's so nice!
Thank you so much! I like it as well! ^_^

Alrighty guys! Not much has happened...Mango is 4 years old so I think the matchmaker will be paying a visit to him in a day or so when he's 5! I'm sort of sad...I'll miss mango! He hasnt gotten a job offer...Probably because he is 4! Today has been uneventful, We did get a shovel from the king:

Sorry for the bad quality pics~ He only got 10 gotchi points! Better than Nothing!!!

I did leave Mango alone at home for maybe 10 minutes...Unpaused & Awake! I was a bit worried....But alas, he is okay! He just left me a poop to clean when I got back!

Anyway, Mango is doing his thing! But I do have some exciting news & some sad news!

Sad news is I am going to have to cancel my order of the 2 V3s...The seller has been unresponsive for far too long. I am going to cancel tonight. But good news I found an amazing Facebook user in Tamagotchi traders group who sold me my favorite design of the V3:

The starry design! it is in fairly great condition! The seller is shipping on Wednesday, So it should be here by either Saturday, or maybe next week sometime! I am so excited! Furthermore, I am going to be getting a V4.5 to add to the log. So, yes..I will be logging 3 tamas! I know I was against it...But I feel like it'll just add more to this log especially with all these tamas have to offer! I am so happy with the V3! so be expecting a V3 in this log soon!

That is all for now. I will log if anything happens! :wub:

Latest posts

Back