Ringing Sound After Battery Death

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Body

Reaction score
OK So a while back Peter glitch-deathed after 500 days of life and while I got the battery dead sign no matter how new the battery is, nothing like this happened. After a few days, the Low Battery symbol disappeared, which I guess means the actual battery died [i replaced it with the original battery before he glitchdeathed]... But now nearly 2 weeks later, I woke up thinking I had tinnitus after Halloween because there was a constant ringing, which I discovered was coming from the Tamagotchi.

Has anyone had this problem with a 'gotchi they just, never replaced the battery from? because this is slightly terrifying otherwise, it's come back to haunt me ;__; IDK if this is a normal occurrence or something spawned because my 'gotchi glitched itself to death and now I'm experiencing the ghost cries of my baby XD

EDIT: I PRESSED THE RESET BUTTON AND THE HIGH PITCH NOISE GOT EVEN HIGHER LIKE IT WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE

Last edited by a moderator:
OK So a while back Peter glitch-deathed after 500 days of life and while I got the battery dead sign no matter how new the battery is, nothing like this happened. After a few days, the Low Battery symbol disappeared, which I guess means the actual battery died [i replaced it with the original battery before he glitchdeathed]... But now nearly 2 weeks later, I woke up thinking I had tinnitus after Halloween because there was a constant ringing, which I discovered was coming from the Tamagotchi.

Has anyone had this problem with a 'gotchi they just, never replaced the battery from? because this is slightly terrifying otherwise, it's come back to haunt me ;__; IDK if this is a normal occurrence or something spawned because my 'gotchi glitched itself to death and now I'm experiencing the ghost cries of my baby XD

EDIT: I PRESSED THE RESET BUTTON AND THE HIGH PITCH NOISE GOT EVEN HIGHER LIKE IT WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE
Ahh yes, I remember having this happen on many occassions with any Tamagotchi I had Versions 2 to 4.5. Others probably did it too. Overall nothing to worry about. It is recommended to remove the dead battery in case of corrosion.

So other than being annoyed with the sound there really isn't any harm that I've noticed in my Tamas

If you're ok with taking risks, take the tamagotchi apart and photograph the (logic) board and post it on here. If I can see that information I could probably see if there's any shorts or corrosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back