P2 Wake Up Times?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decepticoncrown

Reaction score
I recently bought a P2 and have been looking for more information about them. I've found tons of growth charts and websites with tips, but I can't find any information at what hours do the characters go to bed and then wake up. I like to know these so I know when to pause them, I sleep in a lot. :p

Thanks in advance! :wub:

I think most toddler, teens, good care characters, and the secret character wake up around 8 or 9. I always set mines to wake up at 9 and I don't remember finding the P2 too unforgiving. Zuccitchi does wake up at 10 and I think that is possibly the trend for the bad care characters. I have yet to get any below Zuccitchi so I don't quite know. As for bed times, I'd say around 9-10 is the general time. I do know Zuccitchi goes to bed for 11 and Zatchi at 10.

Hey peoples,

I'm going to go super slightly off topic: But is this the case of P1s as well? More specifically the real 20th anniversary P1. :D

Dragonflytchi =*|*=

I don't have a 20th anniversary P1 or P2 and that kind of information would only be found by the owners of those models comparing the times. The best place to find that information would be in a log for the 20th anniversary P1 or P2, and off the top of my head I know Psychotama started logging his here. My bet is that the times would be largely the same and since the time I last posted, I found a chart that lists all the wake up times.

P.s. You can edit your posts within 24 hours of posting. There is a button at the bottom of each post that lets you do that. Also, if you don't want to keep manually creating your signature you can make one that is automatically attached with your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back