V6 Music Star Glam Rock Prices

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

annamatopoeia

Reaction score
What would be the usual price for these? How far would the price go down if it was missing a back but worked fine? Is this a glam rock or a disco rave? Any responses would be appreciated.
23365026_10214080746469545_392828493_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya!

First off, I've got the Glam Rock design, and it's not this one - The one you've got is most likely the Disco Rave. (Glam Rock is black with pink and purple flames, and little sparkles :3)

Also, if you're planning to sell/buy this one without a back, it really depends. Tamagotchi prices fluctuate all the time, especially on eBay, but I'm not too sure what to say about yours. :( It's an interesting case, that's for sure. In fact, Tamagotchis without backs are rarely seen getting sold, haha!! At least from what I've done for the past four years.

I do recommend you look into it a bit more, and compare prices with backed Tamagotchis. Maybe you'll find something satisfying out of it. If you are selling, I hope it does well, and if you're buying it, I hope you're able to snatch it up! ;)

Thank you! From what I've seen backless aren't sold much either, I'll keep looking at other prices thank for you again for your response.

Thank you! From what I've seen backless aren't sold much either, I'll keep looking at other prices thank for you again for your response.
I would personally take the price of a full priced tama and just lower it by a couple dollars and specify that the back is missing. It'll probably sell rather quickly to people like me who don't care about the back being there or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back