Earth to Tamagotchi - Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
((Whew, has it been a while since I've written ff here. What, 2-3 years? Time goes pretty fast, haha. Anyway, I've been writing this since earlier tonight, so I hope you all enjoy the first part. This takes inspiration from a lot of other fanfictions here, but a lot of it is obvious. :) Let's read!!))

EARTH TO TAMAGOTCHI - PART 1

I opened the door to my two-story apartment, throwing my school bag to the hallway wall.

“Ugh, today was boring, and it sucked!”

It felt so slow, from the melancholic poems of people who clearly weren’t trying, to the science experiments that could very well melt off a limb in the process, I felt extremely worn out. I couldn’t wait to sit back, relax, and…

“Ah! I gotta un-pause my iD L!” Quickly realising this, I made my way upstairs, almost slipping over thanks to my untied shoelaces. Thanks for the private education, Mom and Dad.

As I was about to turn the doorknob to my bedroom, I heard a thump and a muffled cry of panic. I stop in my tracks, just for a moment, and put my good ear up to the door – Just because I had just a tiny bit of bad hearing in my other didn’t mean I was going to use it, dammit! -. Biting my lip as to not make a sound, I hear quiet whimpering and the sound of my mattress creaking.

Was there a robber?

My breathing hitched as I quickly tip-toed back downstairs and to the linen closet, where I found my trusty softball bat. Running lightly back up to the entry of my room, I put my ear up to the door once more, letting a breathe of oxygen out.

A few sparks, sounding suspiciously like electricity failure, and a glitchy, high-pitched, second-long beep was all that it took for me to slam my door open.

“HEY! HANDS OFF MY TAMAGO-”

I found myself face to face with something I’d never thought I’d see beyond the pixelated screen of a Japanese toy.

“...Lovelitchi?”

A fluffy, fashionable, 4-inch tall rabbit-like alien, sitting on my bed, tears in her eyes – That was the Tamagotchi I’d been raising for the past few days, and here she was.

A shriek came from her lips, and she dug right underneath my covers, somehow getting there in the nick of time just as I dropped my baseball bat in shock.

“L-L-Leave me aloooone!” Lovelitchi wailed – never thought I’d ever use that to refer to a now-existing creature -, her figure shaking under the covers.

Why was she acting like this? I’d been raising her, surely she wou-

As that thought went and passed, a new idea came into my head, but not before I flung the blanket cover right off my bed, exposing the Tamagotchi alien before me.

She was really there. Lovelitchi was right in-front of me!

Of course, this caused her to shake even more in fear, scared, hitched breathing as we locked eyes for just a second.

“It’s you. Yo-You’re here, right in front of me! Lo-Lovelitchi!” A smile came across my features, even as the situation didn’t make the least bit of sense. This small action somehow managed to get her to calm down, her eyes still darting to anywhere but mine.

“Mmmm…” The tension, while lesser than it was before, grew awkward, as we somehow locked eyes again. As the whole event was still kicking in for me, I remembered something…

“My iD L!” I turned around, quickly running over to my desk, and picked up my pink-coated iD L. It’s screen was entirely white, with an occasional spark of power failure, causing it to flicker.

Basically, to sum it up, the toy was ruined. I most likely had to buy a new one.

But I wasn’t worried about that. I spun around once more to face the small Tamagotchi on my bed, who was fidgeting her hands. She looked up and flinched as she noticed me staring at her.

“Wha… How did you get from this…” I pointed to the iD L screen. “To… here?” I pointed to her physical form, right in front of me.

“I… I, um…” Lovelitchi was struggling to find her words. I sat down on the bed next to her, attempting to give off a calming smile. I wasn’t too sure if this was working or not, but her shoulders seemed to be a bit less tense than before.

“I… I… I don’t know!!” She shook her head, arms clenching her body. It then hit me.

She wasn’t putting on an act, that was for sure – Lovelitchi was just as confused as I was. As she panicked, at least for a bit, she quieted down, A black, saddened stare to the ground.

“I… I’m sorry… For worrying you, a-and…”

I didn’t know what to say. I never expected Lovelitchi, one of the most confident Tamagotchis, to be so… hurtful to herself. She was so closed in.

Then again, she had just manifested into the real world. Speaking of which…

“…Wait… I can sense another Tamagotchi!” Instantly, Lovelitchi seemed to brighten up. How she could sense another of her kind, I had no idea, but I wanted to help.

“Hmm? What do you mean?” She instantly faced me, a determined look in her eyes.

“In there! Your closet!” Pointing just across from my bed, I could see just a small patch of light, shining underneath the door.

“Maybe another one of my Tamagotchi toys are doing what yours did!” I suggested – it was the only logical answer, and besides, seeing the light get even brighter under my closet door was more than a bit creepy at this point.

Thanks to this, Lovelitchi instantaneously shifted into an outgoing personality, mainly due to the fact that she wasn’t alone in this. I could understand, at least in some way. Unexpectedly, she grabbed my hand, and attempted to pull me towards my closet, by way of bed. However, I just ended up hopping onto my feet and walking towards the closet.

I noticed Lovelitchi’s expression falter.

“Whu-what happens if it’s not true?” She instantly closed up, sniffling. Tentatively, I slowly reached a hand out, and gingerly patted her fluffy lil’ head. A soft gasp, and she looked up at me, a curiously-cute look on her face.

“I don’t have any lamps in there.” I gave a thumbs-up, winked, and opened the door.

We both braced for impact, and…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back