Is the Tamagotchi M!X Dream ver. a good tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rnbaaby

Reaction score
I recently bought my first Tamagotchi M!X from HobbyLink Japan, so I did a research on the Internet to find some guides and some information. But I didn't really find something useful for the Dream version.

Someone here has the Dream version? Do you guys think is a good version of the M!X? :blink:

People probably don't feel the need to make guides for the different versions of the mixes as in the end all mixes are very, very similar. It's usually just a few characters that are different as well as locations and buyable items, so it really all depends on your preferences on characters.

I think the version has really cute shells and characters, but isn't too different from the original mixes for me.

People probably don't feel the need to make guides for the different versions of the mixes as in the end all mixes are very, very similar. It's usually just a few characters that are different as well as locations and buyable items, so it really all depends on your preferences on characters.

I think the version has really cute shells and characters, but isn't too different from the original mixes for me.
Yup, all the mixes are pretty similar

The faceplate design is just too cute and the characters and new places to unlock are very beautiful in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back