Where to purchase Aquapets...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeltaniatchi

Reaction score
Hi
I have been interested in trying to buy some Aquapets, since I remembered them from my childhood.
Does anyone know of any particular sites that ship to the UK?
Thanks! ♥~

Ebay seems to be a good place as there are quite a few selling, and also at I guess reasonable rates. I use the Canadian website because I'm Canadian and I bet that if a person will ship to Canada, they will also ship to the UK. Usually the case is a US seller will only ship to the US and I've only come across a few people who will not ship outside their country.

Hi!

so I did a quick google search for aquapets on ebay and the prices range from less than 10 bucks (didn't check shipping and I am in Canada if that makes a difference) so I would say the prices are very reasonable on Ebay

Ebay seems to be a good place as there are quite a few selling, and also at I guess reasonable rates. I use the Canadian website because I'm Canadian and I bet that if a person will ship to Canada, they will also ship to the UK. Usually the case is a US seller will only ship to the US and I've only come across a few people who will not ship outside their country.
Thanks! I will check out eBay. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back