Where to buy Tamagotchi v4?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keegui

Reaction score
Hello there! It seems I always come back here when looking for tama stuff! I suppose I'm not very good at finding them, myself! ^u^'

So, I've been looking to add a v4 to my collection, but I can't seem to find one under 50 dollars. Does anyone know where I could find some, preferably new, but would be okay with used! Thank you so much in advance!! :wub:

I recently bought a v4 for around 40-45 dollars, which is the average price good condition, used, v4 tamagotchi's sell for~ You have a better chance of finding ones like this on Ebay, rather than Amazon, since v4's aren't produced anymore. If you need anymore help finding some, just PM me and I'll see what I can do!~

Thank you so much for letting me know! I managed to snag a brand new one on eBay just a little bit ago! I'm not gonna lie, it was still a little expensive ($66), but I was very happy to find one at a much cheaper price! Time to hunt for a v4.5! :D Thank you so very much for the response, I greatly appreciate your help!! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back